Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Untermag Revolution Creed

I think many people are missing the point. If you have put Chuff, chuff in your signature you are missing the point. Chuff, chuff as I understand it is like saying "whatever", or my personal favorite, "it's your lie, tell it how you want" when you just can't get someone to listen to the facts. This is about looking past the hype and getting the facts.

It's going to fail. There just aren't that many people who REALLY want to know the truth.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Chuff Chuff, OK now what?

i come back from two weeks without having the internet and this is what i find...interesting....very interesting...ok im in.
    I chop no more thanks to level ten!

I'm gone for a week and there is a new club, let me in. I've got a mag.
    chuff chuff

Eh hhhmmmm a new movement, a chance to join a "cult" of sorts. Hey peer pressure never looked so good. Started out playing with a tippman prolite, still got the damn thing it wont die no matter what. Then in 2000 bought a mag been playing with it ever since.Upgraded it in every way possible. I want in.

/sigh

i am forced to agree with previous statements.
    1 Tom good call on the creed. i like the whole perpetuation of knowledge. infact i love the idea and wanted in, but then i read on.
    2 Underground? you must be kidding me. public forum + big sticky thread = NOT UNDERGROUND
    3 superior attitude is NOT going to help you with "uneducated" folks.
    4 i shoot a cocker, but i am very sold on the LVL 10 kit, i have sold 4 people on them. i read deep blue all the time, and i used to call AO home, but if this superior mindset keeps rolling along i believe i will go some where else.
    it saddens me.
    brandon
    Proud owner of a 98 Eclipse cocker with Eblade, and soon to be warped!
    If you get bored AIM ME!
    zabbux

Anyone want some kool aid TK made?
    [Something Cool is Here]

ZABBU:
    1) Sweet, glad your into the creed.

2)Well the DUR was "underground" for about 2 days or so. But i suppose its all relative. Ask the average paintballer what DUR is...they probaby dont know. But then again there people who havent even heard of Mags, Matrixes ect. Maybe the DUR aint underground in AO duh, but as for the whole paintball/internet community? Maybe if we start getting some play on PBN we might have to rename ourself or something else

3)Personaly, I dont come off with a superior attitude. If anything i'll point people in the general/right direction for info. But there are those, who still "know" X marker shoots farther than Y marker at the same blahh blahh. In anycase solidifying the line between perception and fact is the general dogma of most DUR folks. And i belive, its just common sense to not cram the truth down anyones throat.

Maybe you perceive a superior mindset...i dont, i think most of the DUR dont either.

In anycase, most of us as paintballers and importantly consumers just oughta know.

...ever in the continual search of time dilation.

Emag 4.0 "I love the way you turn me on"

i want in too...
    black CF feed emag w/ LX
    x-boarded revi fed warp
    All American w/ red AA front and aluminum freak back
    Kapp drop zone 3
    68/45k Apocolypse

"chuff chuff"
    good trader: magshootinelmo
    good third party: terry harvey

Team M.K.S. -- Mobile Killing Squad

I want in too. I do believe that we are the underdogs but have a feeling that will change with the x-mag. Keep on chuffin.
    Graphite Fly 4
    Silver Dust Angel Speed F/S

Good Traders: Joey D, Lord Whoopass, robertjuric, Sithos
    My pbreview.com feedback
    My automags.org feedback

www.otspaintball.com
    www.paintballgiants.com
    www.paintballinvasion.com

i want in, let me in, look at my name! lol, i have had this name for a long time on other forums, this is a coincedence

Whoever is responsible for the DAS members list at this moment...I would greatly appreciate it if you could change #55 Clockwork_Orange to FRENZY. It's still the same ol me, just a new name and a bit more dysfunctional and demented.

Chuff Chuff!
    UPGRADE YOUR GREY MATTER 'CAUSE 1 DAY IT MAY MATTER!!!

Im in too
    -chuff chuff
    • AGD "Yea well our intention is to
      take over the world....one country at a time..... "

• Rt Pro X Valved Warp fed My Rtp
    • Props to Echo for the sig

I want in! Hey Chuff Chuff could be the secret password like when you knock on the door at the place with the guy. You go "knock knock"...then you person knocking would wait 3 seconds then say "Chuff Chuff" and the door opens...lol
    LeftyTheNub

chuff chuff
    click here for feedback
    Fear the Ninja

just like to say i think a symbol should be chosen and turned into a sticker or patch for all ao members chuff chuff

although this all sounds freakish and wierd, im in. Chuff Chuff

"Thats 95 inches of PURE FRICKING DEATH!"

was in hell was contemplating next tattoo as sig but there are a lot of people that want in to just be in the revolutoin that tom describes isnt a major following you dont have to voice to be in you just have to be the person that helps people doesnt believe in hype just facts... and for anyone who wonders what chuff chuff is pick up a lvl 10.. info should be shared not hid that was the point.

Count me in, higher knowledge, or knowledge in general is what I'm after. And a comment to anyone who doesn't like the symbol because it's "satonic" its not, an upside down Pentegram is used to symbolize satanism, not a right side up pentagram which is a protection seal to those who follow that path. Anyhow, thats my 2 cents. Liva La Resistance!

-Rabbit/ The Unforgiven
    Mango= Hero

Moods mango creates:

hey i have been a member before i new i was! Ok well other than that i need to get that image of the red star and DUR logo. I'd love to see that as a patch or sticker though, nothing big or fancy just to let other DUR members know that we are out there. It would be great to show up to a game of paintball and run into a guy wearing the DUR patch and you wearing one too. i like to know who is playin with me, like AOers on the field.

So my question is can we get badges or atleast the image so i can get a badge made. I like having something that is only known by people in the know.

D.U.R.

Quote Originally Posted by minimagjim
    So my question is can we get badges or atleast the image so i can get a badge made. I like having something that is only known by people in the know.
    The master is still on my site here:

http://www.bininger.com/paintball/revolution.jpg

It's 7 x 9 @ 300dpi (about 1.5Mb).

Question

yea unter in deutsch means under... maybe it should be uber (over/superior) like die uber-mag revolution

Symbolism

Quote Originally Posted by smilestyler
    Does anyone else have a problem with a star in a circle? It seems satanic!

OK, here's the scoop boys and girls.

Without putting anyone on the defensive or intentionally inflaming the fragile sensibilities of the masses I'm going to give a public explanation of what the Pentacle/Pentagram TRUELY means.

Firstly, it IS a religious symbol to Pagans, Wiccans, Druids and Witches. Any member of these religious beliefs will tell you that they do NOT believe in the Christian embodiment of evil known to them as Satan, Lucifer etc..

That being said, A Pentagram is a five pointed star, lines crossing, surrounded by a circle. The points of the star represent the four elements, earth, air, fire, water. The fifth point wich points up represents spirit, the circle is a circle of protection.

An upsidedown Pentagram is much akin to an inverted Christian cross...personally, it's sacreligious to me.

OK kids, schools out. Thanks for your time and please remember, this was written to inform, not to offend or infuriate anyone. If you have a problem with what I have written, then please accept my apologies.

Blessed Be,

Biscuit

And if you didn't figure it out....Yeah, I'm a Pagan and proud of it! CHUFF CHUFF
    Last edited by Biscuit; 06-26-2004 at 02:04 AM.

Chuff Chuff , can I join ???
    Hey Whos That guy with the Machine Gun!

chuff chuff

true that. chuff chuff- AGD rawks u
    -fully upped mech mag (magzilla) www.havoc-online.com
    -upped 68 mag (class) My Feedback AIM = nate2k191
    -live in peace TK-
    AO-TX

Chuff Chuff!
    I am most defantly in AUTOMAGS AND AO FOR LIFE!

CHUFF CHUFF I'm in

Exclamation True, but you missed the point

Quote Originally Posted by conk_kool_a1d
    yea unter in deutsch means under... maybe it should be uber (over/superior) like die uber-mag revolution
    Yes Boys and Girls of all ages, UNTER means "UNDER" as in UNTERSEABOAT (Submarine or "U-Boat") or as pertaining to the Creed:
    Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    We are the few and the underdogs. We do not need notoriety. We seek to gain knowledge and fight against mental repression...
    Note the use of "UNDERDOGS", we are considered by the uneducated as just that, hence

UNTERMAG is very appropriate.

CHUFF, CHUFF

I now return the Soapbox to it's storage position under my keyboard.

I would realy like to see those shirts made. I would buy one or more!
    stay proud, Stay mechanical!

And my feed back is at: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1771790#post1771790