Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~~~AGD Pride @ NPPL New Jersey~~~

Riotz Guest
    All I have to say is, I met the pride guys at their hotel. It was 6 on 1 anddddddddddd, they didn't do anything. Chickens! hehe j/k

Enjoy the beer.

Lucky you, I just got back from the feild. I caught up with Bea and asked if the Pride guys were still around, big no. They already left . Then she brought up that talk the losers always do about how the number 1 priority wasnt to win but have fun and they acomplished that.(jk)

NYX-Matrix/Mamba IR3
    -----> Click the picture, do it!

PBnation

Impulse Owners Group (IOG)

still in NJ..

CLARE!~ i seen you a few times today, but i didn't ask to get a picture with you i regret not doing it at the time, but i was shy.
    You should have come over and introduced yourself!

I had an awesome time despite the weather, mud fest, and on several occasions-questionable reffing. Thanks to Pride for asking me to play with them again and to Bea for filling in for Butch. She Rocks!
    Last edited by Clare; 08-10-2003 at 03:09 PM.

Glad to hear that. WOuld of been nice to make finals and see ya all win

well, i just got back from NJ...again. second weekend in a row. by the time we got field media passes pride was done on day 2. we had a big time hookup connection and still had to wait 2 days for media passes...but i do have a couple pics of the team sitting on a bench in between games...lol. there were a couple tough losses, but the one that takes the cake is the one where the bunker broke loose from the ground fell over and exposed a very surprised and eliminated pride player.

anyone seen any other pics or have any to post that i havent allready???

Hey Clare, I saw ya too lol, didnt say hi tho, you were busy rippin it up. I was wonderign what Bea was doing out there, but now i know. Good times, learned lot from S7
    (by request, reset by Army)

well eventually I'll get a pic up from the Ton Ton fight (which Im gonna assume you missed since Bea said you guys packed out on Sun morning)

Some pics you would have missed then

Naughty Dogs vs Ton Tons (fight game)

Logan From Demented Kidz (hes got skillz)

Team Rage vs. Image (the game which was supposed to be the remake vs Dynasty after Lang got a little to many calls in his favor)

yea that game was anticlimatica. Like 500 poeople ran over to the raven field and then it wasnt them.

I got the ton tons fight on film lol. If someone could host my videos after i edit them that would be super

Talk to me on AIM

I'll host the videos and make it happen (either pre web optimize them or send them to me as mpegs so I can do some magic and make em smaller)

Woops almost forgot

AIM- Speedyejl

You guys did very well at the tournament. I only was able to catch 2 of your games, but overall the best of those was on the NPPL field. Despite the mud and everything, you just stormed and won that match easy. I think maybe 5 out of 7 remaining, too.

Bea was a sweetheart, as always. I was hoping that she would've been using an E/Xmag. But oh well, special exceptions can always be made, eh?

I'll have to check the FON or Warpig database. See exactly how you guys finished overall. I saw a lot of good talent, so I'm going to have to guess you guys did at least pretty well in the standings.

edit
    Also, guys. How are your welts healing? I remember seeing some of them were bleeding. I mean I've seen bloody welts, but damn this was just oozing blood one one of 'em. Except Claire, she was shot in the knee-pad last I checked at the event
    Last edited by Meph; 08-13-2003 at 12:09 AM.