Thread: ~skirts of AGD Pride will be playing at WAP on sunday~

Smile ~skirts of AGD Pride will be playing at WAP on sunday~

hey all,

i will be out at wild adventure paintball (WAP) (near sacramento) on sunday august 17th. i will be bringing my CnC Xmag and wanted to get out a play one last time before i catch a plane on the 20th back to the midwest for about 4 months.

i will be bringing one of my co-workers kids who is 13 years old and wants to try the sport for the first time.

come say hi if any of you are going to be out there this weekend.

i should be wearing my AGD Pride Jersey and "shooting people stupid" out of the middle...

peace from nor cal

skirts

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    no! take your co workers kid to SCP! mini AO day on sat!

sorry lil', i have a motorcycle traing class that day...

I'll be there! My bosses force me to play paintball every weekend.

Originally posted by xXHavokXx
    I'll be there! My bosses force me to play paintball every weekend.
    Lucky B!!! I wished my boss would force me to play paintball on the weekends. Working on weekends doesn't sound so bad anymore. Sounds like fun!! Wished I could make it. Enjoy!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

You should go to Extreme Paintball in Modesto! ..that's where I am probably going this weekend. I might go to WAP..not sure. Extreme has a better tourny group..way more intense.

-Ryan F.

going to WAP because its closer to me and im bringin my co-workers son (first timer)

i figured i would show him what paintball is before i let the ironmen beat up on him... haha

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    no way dude i play at extreme quite a bit i dont know a single other AOer who has even been to extreme besides skirts! on saturday theres going to be a mini ao day at scp see zmans heading to tag in meet and greet

Oh yeah, I forgot about your co-workers son..WAP is better for first timers. I go to extreme as much as I can, yet WAP is WAY closer. Extreme is like 80 miles or so, but I like the field, so I'll go the distance.

-Ryan F.

I want an Xmag now, got to shoot Skirt's and wow....im also working on getting my boss to consider carrying them....

hey...

sunday was a great day... i made my way down to WAP and met up with XHAVOKX.

i got to play a bit and show my coworkers son the great game of paintball...

some good players out there... players from teams like twisted factory... kapp factory... and some other good local teams.

the xmag was rockin... didnt break a ball all day... i got to bunker a few muppets and got some good play in.

ill be back in january out here to norcal...

be good west coast AOers... ill see you then

peace from nor-cal (back to the midwest)

skirts

Good stuff. We were in modesto scrimming with Syn and Old School Hustle. Otherwise I woulda come out.
    AGG!

it was nice, being out here in the west we dont see many nice mags....so checking out a sexalicious X mag was a treat since i was supposed to go shoot one at IAO but the guy disappeared.

could have used you for a bit curly, the intimidator invented a new problem this week....so i had to go back to the speed.

What happened to the timmy this week? Mine ripped all weekend.