Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Minnesota??

Quote Originally Posted by JRingold
    You should be able to locate us pretty easily. Are you on the Axis or Allies side? I'm hoping to have a sunshade up and will mark it with a Doc's Machine X-Ray poster of an X-Mag.
    Im on allies right now with my other friend. 1st infantry. what are you? man this is gonna OWN !

-fully upped mech mag (magzilla) www.havoc-online.com
    -upped 68 mag (class) My Feedback AIM = nate2k191
    -live in peace TK-
    AO-TX

Quote Originally Posted by nate2k191
    Im on allies right now with my other friend. 1st infantry. what are you? man this is gonna OWN !
    Axis. We're going to be hosing all day. I hope you like water landings!
    I went like this
    He went like this then like this then like this
    Now he shoots a Mag too...

-JR

Axis. We're going to be hosing all day. I hope you like water landings!
    psh, im parachuting in, and im gonna come up behind you and assasinate you all ... or just flank for the win. you're goin down either way!

Except that we will know when and where the paratrooper drops are, so we will be able to ensure we hose even more your way... You think 5 cases of paint is enough, or should I bring 6 just to be sure? Eh, I can always buy another case if I need it!

I'm only bringing 3 markers though...

That reminds me that I have to ensure a full charge on all the battery packs and fix my Eggy...

Sunday is going to rock no matter who wins!

I'm hoping that I can long ball some suckers with the Apex barrel.

I should still look like this...
    Tree Impersonation
    Last edited by JRingold; 07-09-2006 at 05:34 PM.

Except that we will know when and where the paratrooper drops are, so we will be able to ensure we hose even more your way... You think 5 cases of paint is enough, or should I bring 6 just to be sure? Eh, I can always buy another case if I need it!

I'm only bringing 3 markers though...

That reminds me that I have to ensure a full charge on all the battery packs and fix my Eggy...

Sunday is going to rock no matter who wins!

I'm hoping that I can long ball some suckers with the Apex barrel.

I should still look like this...
    well crap, i dont think i saw you, i talked to several mag owners though.

the big game was sweeeeeeeeet.

I'm sure you saw me, i was the guy with the hardcore bondage straps on my bare chest...

j/k

i was the guy with the hardcore bondage straps on my bare chest...

Now I think I'm happy I didn't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis
    Now I think I'm happy I didn't make it.
    lmao, yea, there were about 3 guys that just had black leather/metal spiked straps on instead of shirts and pgp's, double barrel scenario 50cal A5's, and typhoons. looked pretty scary...

Sounds like some folks were kooped up a lil too much this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis
    Sounds like some folks were kooped up a lil too much this winter.
    Actually they always play like that. The one in the harness and hockey mask is Andrew. Robo owns the double barrel A5. High on the coolness factor, but it's still slower than my X-Mag!

Check the pictures from the Farmland 10-ball tournament...
    Picture1
    Picture2
    Picture3
    Last edited by JRingold; 07-09-2006 at 05:33 PM.

well crap, i dont think i saw you, i talked to several mag owners though.

the big game was sweeeeeeeeet.

I'm sure you saw me, i was the guy with the hardcore bondage straps on my bare chest...

j/k
    Yeah, you didn't see me because I was hidden in the camoflauge... The best was hosing down the Allied paratrooper drops in the open from the woods as they attempted to get into the small bunkers at the South West dropzone!

When I was walking around the staging area, I had the doc's machine t-shirt that reads: "If you have to wipe to win, you've already lost."

I was hanging out with "Jesse's Crazy Bastards" aka "Corky's Clan" in the hawaiian shirts. We will be shooting again for the September game. July get's a little hot, but I'm thinking about it also.
    Last edited by JRingold; 07-16-2006 at 09:11 PM.

Heat....

Anyone playing in this heat?

Anyone playing in this heat?
    90º+heat ? play

agreed, i played in texas last weekend 102+ i just took electrolyte pills in the morning and had water and gatorade.

I was thinking about heading to Air Assault or maybe to Thunder Alley. Indoor in this heat is a good thing...

I've got a private game going on Friday afternoon...

I talked to Jeff today, the information about the September Big Game will be posted Monday, after the August Big Game has completed. I believe he said September 10 would be the date, but you'll have to check the site on Monday...

Had a good time out there on that field today, it was nice to get to see the fields in a different setting. I'm half thinking about heading out there in the morning for the Big Game that's going on!!! The bugs weren't that bad this afternoon, but the friendly fire was terrible.

The Special Forces Big Game is going to be on September 10th for sure.

The Hawaii 50 gang will be there - mech79 included but minus myself. I will be hanging out at the Northside tent helping them peddal wares!

I almost got to thinking that you didn't use a computer anymore!

I've sent for my form for September 10. I will be there with X-MOD!

Chem will be spending her Free time fetching the Men refreshments and Fixing my E Mag.

I she gets paid well... I don't need any refreshments, but I would like her to fix my slow leak problem, mostly because I haven't had the time to mess with it! I can shoot the RT or the other X if I don't have it sold by then...

I will be bringing the grill, and I will clean it out before then and bring the utensils that don't melt. I'd like to time our arrivals together so that I might cheat a little with the equipment drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by Plug
    Chem will be spending her Free time fetching the Men refreshments and Fixing my E Mag.

If you bring it this time....

What's wrong with your emag anyhow? Don't you want me to fix it?

I she gets paid well... I don't need any refreshments, but I would like her to fix my slow leak problem, mostly because I haven't had the time to mess with it! I can shoot the RT or the other X if I don't have it sold by then...

I will be bringing the grill, and I will clean it out before then and bring the utensils that don't melt. I'd like to time our arrivals together so that I might cheat a little with the equipment drop off.

Where is the slow leak?

We are selling our Toyota PU. (no room for baby) so we will be riding in the SF trucks for now.

Sweet deal with the grill, that worked out well last time.

Looking forward to using XMOD software, that should rock. and wonder how it will compare to my Devilmag.

Mechanic79

Little steer from technical stuff... Anyone near Farmington? Moved to the area recently and don't know anyone around.

Especially to play the paintball type game.

I'm on the south side, but not as far south as you are... I usually head out to Jordan or New Germany to play when there isn't a good event going on.

Closest fields that I know of for you would be the two in Rosemount, I think?

Check out the special forces big game on September 10. It's a really good time.

I'll be in Jamestown, ND for a wedding that weekend! Doh!

Dang it, I also have to bail out of this one. Too many end of summer things going on. Anyone know if they are planning an October event?

Chem and Mech, hopefully we can catch up some other time? Do you guys get out to Joe's still? or anywhere else for that matter?

Anyone left out there???

Two things:
    The 10-ball pump tournament is back this fall at APPG. October 22. The same day as the October Special Ops Big Game. Darn it, I can't make either, as I have to work over Saturday night.

Also, there's a new field that has taken over the Old Mission Creek Theme Park in Hinkley, MN. Looks really sweet... http://www.missioncreekpaintball.com/id4.html Thinking that I would like to get out there before the end of the season...

Paintball Sam's big game is this weekend. You can still pre-order paint. A pretty good sized group of us have been heading down there for well over a decade.

Anyone still checking in here?

i'll probably be checking in around the time of the big game at special forces. i also look sometimes when people post, but i dont even live in minnesota.

I check in just about everyday. I am hoping to get Mechanic79 and Chem out to Thunder Alley come January.