Quote Originally Posted by Cali_Mag View Post
Trust me, I don't follow you on facebook. When Dayspring mentioned he contacted you via facebook I took a shot in the dark to see if there was a zac a. in the automags group. I only use facebook on my phone and you can still post and update photos and status' all the same. I could careless if its a monkey that posts your photos for YOUR company, that's your image of a brand being updated constantly, and of paintball photos of recent events you've gone to none the less. You say you're "trying," what exactly is so difficult about folding up a jersey, grabbing a mat, putting it in flat rate box and sending it out? You could easily make at least 4 people happy and off your back by spending maybe an hour of your time out of the past almost 2 weeks you've had on just those 4 jerseys (not saying anyone elses order is less important) This **** is getting ridiculous, so lets see some tracking numbers on all those packages you sent out if everyones but the "foreigners" has been shipped. I just don't understand how you can have so much product in hand for over a week and not want to get it out to the paying customers ASAP. But im sure its not your fault and there's probably someone else to blame or an issue came up... and you have over 7,000 AO posts, you should be AO savvy enough by now man.... Sorry for any readers that feel im being a jerk or an a-hole, im just at my wits end with all this B.S.

Cali-Mag that was Poetry…hells yeah!