Ok story first and pictures second if i attached the pictures correctly.Name:  IMG_0163.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  113.1 KBName:  IMG_0164.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  109.4 KB

I'm active duty military in Okinawa Japan, and there are a few paintball fields here. I played tourney paintball when I was younger but want to get back into it. I'm kind of torn between upgrading my current marker, purchasing an RT ULE, or purchasing an electric marker. Preferably I would like to stay away from the electric markers because I really like AGD. I'm looking for knowledge and feedback on mods to make my old mini competitive, suggestions on if I should just purchase an RT ULE, or if it's even worth shelling out ~500 bucks for it when there are cheaper electrics; even though i'm trying to keep it old school. Do RT parts fit in my current set up so I can just convert my current mag to RT/ULE status? I'm also trying to figure out an air system that will work for either gun and mounted simular to my current set up. I've seen so many different options and tank sizes along with prices that I have no idea what it is that I need. Minimag upgrades are as follows:

Smart Parts Magic Box
8 hole mod
trigger job

Name:  IMG_0163.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  113.1 KBName:  IMG_0164.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  109.4 KB