IMPOSSIBLE.

I remember Tom saying that it would be a matter of time until other companies incorporate (*cough*copy*copy*cough*cough*) Lvl10 technology with their own markers. The more and more I think about it (until my head hurts), I dont think its possible for sheridan based poppet type valves to do it.

Lvl10's variable bolt speed is completely controlled by the length of the bolt pin. Tolerances of the pin allow a LP bolt speed prior to ball contact then goes full steam after ball stack clearance to HP to allow for proper airflow and accomodate higher rates of fire.

Others guns just use set pneumatic rams that operate at only one set pressure. They cannot increase pressure progressively as the bolt travels farther down the breech/barrel.

Im in no way a WDP or WGP spy. Rice or Orr did not send me down here to get answers. Im simply a Hawaii college student trying to get rid of an itch in my brain. My only guess is that pneumatic ram technology will advance to give the same "variable-speed" effect as Lvl10.

Or maybe I overlooked the other companies advances, and some do have technology like this.

hmmm...

Your $0.02 guys (and gals)?

-Hyper