Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Headbands Lame? Help Me Figure It Out

Quote Originally Posted by Head knight of Ni
    Meh, the terry cloth gives it a good look IMO.
    I agree, it does give it a good look, kind of different.
    Semper Fidelis

Load SM5 Fan Club
    member #4
    Treasurer

A little too metro for my tastes, but they look good. If they're selling, who cares. You're never gonna please everyone. Besides, it's PBN.

I LIKE IT ALOT!

If I had money I would buy one.... because I don't you just give me a free gucci one.
    click here for feedback
    Fear the Ninja

Honestly, I have no clue what designer names those fabrics are. I just like that one with the F's for some reason...it visually appeals to me. I agree with some of the above posts though: brighter colors (except for that pimp F one). Perhaps adapt designer styles with different colors? And always feel free to throw something of your own into it. Maybe you could offer university headbands too? College ball is growing in popularity and many are getting teams. Just don't do camo please...ugh...

Thanks,
    MC

Quote Originally Posted by Number13
    Honestly, I have no clue what designer names those fabrics are. I just like that one with the F's for some reason...it visually appeals to me. I agree with some of the above posts though: brighter colors (except for that pimp F one). Perhaps adapt designer styles with different colors? And always feel free to throw something of your own into it. Maybe you could offer university headbands too? College ball is growing in popularity and many are getting teams. Just don't do camo please...ugh...

Thanks,
    MC

The "F" fabric is Fendi, I think its really sharp, out of all my headbands I have made and sold, I only have the fendi, thats the only one I own. With my next order of fabric, I do plan on getting colored fabric, like blue, red, so on.

Thanks for the advice everyone, I really appreciate it.

I think your stuff looks great. Don't listen to those guys over on PBN. Like everyone else has said, if your stuff is selling who really cares. If people are actually buying them then they must be at least decent, and from the pictures they look a lot better than decent. Heck, if you made some Fendi or Burberry sandanas I think I'd have to pic one up.
    Good Traders:JoeyJoe367, Blazestorm213, RetardedRiceBowl, rsadich,PaInTbALL zAcH, jwyke. John Dresser, Xas, Darrikws,whydoineedausername

Splat Attack Revenge V2 LE FS

Conquest FS

i think they seam pretty cool, just not really for me. I think you should have maybe some new cooler weirder designs. Like....well i dont know..because those just arent doin it for me
    -Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by RetroEclipseMan
    I think your stuff looks great. Don't listen to those guys over on PBN. Like everyone else has said, if your stuff is selling who really cares. If people are actually buying them then they must be at least decent, and from the pictures they look a lot better than decent. Heck, if you made some Fendi or Burberry sandanas I think I'd have to pic one up.

Actually, I am in the process of making sandanas, I should have one done in 1-2 weeks, just waiting on the fabric.

They are not my style, but that's fine.

I bet the ppl hating on them at PBN are friends with someone selling similar products.

Don't sweat it

Super Moderator at Pbreview.com

-=Squid=- Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Halliday
    They are not my style, but that's fine.

I bet the ppl hating on them at PBN are friends with someone selling similar products.

Don't sweat it
    Bingo.

Id say you are doing something right, cause i went to visit a friend in az this last week and a kid on his paintball team has one of your luis vitton headbands and he said he was very happy with it. Im telling you dude sandanas would be awesome, jk. Keep up the good work.

JJ
    Good Traders: AndoCommando21, -=Squid=-, argnot, paintballer25, McSweedish, Chojin Man, coolhand, bertmcmahan, SykoManiak, Leader of Men, Magz_rule, trip-doh

BAD TRADER: jamieworkman9999(failed to complete payment for goods)

http://www.sundaypaintball.com

aim=brtncstm160
    email= brtncstm160@gmail.com

First let me say my opinion is that Gucci, Louis Vitton and those other designers brands really have no place on my forehead during an airball game. I think they would be more apporpriate on someone's purse walking down 5th Ave in NYC, but that's just my opinion.
    Now, while the patterns on your headbands aren't exactly "xtream sportish", they look like good quality products. I really like the frilled look with the rough edges. If you made a Japanese kamikaze/banzai heabband with the same worn edges, I'd definately buy one. I already have a real Japanese battle headband that I use in games, but I'd like one with the same construction as the ones you make better.
    And anyways, kudos to you for getting out there and selling. You really think you should take some 13yo whose mommy buys him the newest Timmy ever year seriously? No! Instead stick your hand in his face and sell some freakin headbands!

Quote Originally Posted by brtncstm160
    Id say you are doing something right, cause i went to visit a friend in az this last week and a kid on his paintball team has one of your luis vitton headbands and he said he was very happy with it. Im telling you dude sandanas would be awesome, jk. Keep up the good work.

JJ

Actually, after looking into it, figuring some things out, sandanas will be coming out in 1-2 weeks, so be ready.

I think they are pretty cool. I'd buy one
    My "twins":

Ironmen Matrix
    Red/Black DM4