Thread: Frymarker feedback!

Frymarker feedback!

I searched and could not find a feedback thread for Heather, so....

Great experience. Incredible value. Great Coomunication!

All around a great person to deal with!!!!

Thanks Heather!

The Frymarker Guest
    You're very welcome, and thank you for your order!

-----Deleted-----
    Last edited by Sockman; 07-27-2004 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Unnecessary flame

The Frymarker Guest
    Sockman, I'm sorry to hear that youwere unsatisfied.

I really wish you would have come to me first before posting, if you don't like your grips, I will certainly without hesitation give you your money back.

No hard feelings.

The grips have changed a lot since you last bought your pair which was 4/8/04. I have new designs, that are made from better materials. I don't use photopaper anymore, I use transparencies.

I'm sorry

The Frymarker Guest
    I thought about this all night and I'm really horrified that I upset you. I consider FryMark Designs not as a business but more as a hobby that I like to share with everyone. I'm really not out to make money at it, just enough maybe to break even. As Bolter stated above if you ever had any concerns I would have resolved them immediately when you asked.

Even if it put me into the hole, my goal is to make you happy, if you're not, than I'm not. Rarely when I make a grip does it turn out the first try, usually when I send them out, that is probably around the 2nd or 3rd time of me making the same grip. By that time I'm even with what the purchase price is and then if the customer gets them and wants them redone again, I'm more than happy to do that.

That particular grip mold was one of a copy, of a copy, and I didn't have any other molds for the .45.

Now that I can make my own grips and molds, the product,I feel is much better, I have a little more control of the final result.

So please tell me what you would like to do to make this better, I can make you a new set of .45's, if you look around the forums I have some examples, one is a Lady Silhoutte .45 which will be molded this week and the other is a plain panel with my name and logo on it.

Or I can refund your money.

Again I'm so sorry.

Just got my Grips...

...and they look great!

It got to me way faster than expected.

Excellent person to deal with !
    I'm not wearing any pants
    My Feedback
    more a matter of stroking it 'til it "feels" right. -GP@PPS
    X-Valve'd ULE Mag
    PPS Hurricane