Thread: Tom Kaye Retires from Paintball, AGD Under New Management

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good luck tom. You made paintball what it is today for me. Your product brought me into the sport and in business. I hate to see this happen but you have to do what you have to do. Like I said good luck and april and I give our best wishes for you.

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

Good luck Tom!

This doesn't change the fact that there are many great innovations brought to the sport by you and Airgun Designs. I for one, will still be shooting my emag while others are still working on their markers.

I do hope to trade paint with you again, hopefully soon.

Just don't forget us! We won't forget you (right away... )

TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

It's a shame, it's a shame

Best of luck of course! Hope all works out. Let us know what's going on in your future!

Maybe this will give me enough motivation to make it to Shatnerball so I can meet the man himself

Back in 96 I loved your guns, but could never buy one. I only learned about you personally and the latest innovations to the mag in the last 6 months, and finally purchased my first mag. Thanks for making such a great product, and providing the means for this community to exist. Good luck.

Well I must say that I will be sad to you go ... I first met you back at the start of the 90s, I believe it was one of the big games in STL, and was rather impressed with you as a person back then.

I can understand your feelings as I am sure many of the players that have been playing for as long as I have and longer have often felt about pulling away from main stream paintball and just laying low in the woods ball and rec fields in the world. Good luck with your future endevors and best of luck to you and your family.

Aaron Obst
    Team Managed Aggression, Missouri Paintball

Pround owner of a 2003 Shocker, and AO.org user ... an almost unheard of combo.

"Love, Peace, and Shonen Knife!"
    AOLIM - lopxtc

This truely saddens me. I've learned so much on thse forums and learned the mag way here. Tom your the only guy that took the time to actually talk to his "groupie" on a regular basis. For that I thank you.

1. where is your marker and pb collection going to go, you easily have 10,000 worth of it.
    2. Any hints on what AGD and the new owner will do next?
    3. Will he come on Ao like you have?
    4. Will agd's quality stay high

I knew not what I did but am now edumacated