Thread: AGD jerseys/t shirts

AGD jerseys/t shirts

Hey,

Who here sells AGD jerseys or T shirts?
    Pics/Prices please?

Thanks!

If you wait a little bit, I will be doing a group jersey buy from Animal Paintball. I just need to get the artwork back from the graphic designer.

hey when you get a line together..count me in for 1

I'm interested depending on the price

I will be interested too, also depends on price. Btw Sand will the design will be the same for everyone or a parts to put are name on?
    Last edited by BenoitOWN; 05-10-2008 at 12:10 AM.

I'm in pending on the design and price

let me know when you get the details.

me too

Well..... since everyone else is doing it....

Wasn't there a vote here like two months ago on a design for t-shirts and possibly stickers as well? In any event, I'm in for whatever. let me know!

ok when should the jerseys be available?
    Prices?

Anyone have AGD T shirts available? Those would be a good cheaper alternative and better for people who prefer Ts over Jerseys (me).

Ok, since there is so much interest already, I might spill some of the beans. All the artwork is at my graphic designer so it can be arranged/made right. Once I get it back from him (which I gave him 2 weeks from today to do it) I will send it out to Mondo at Animal for a test fit and if I have to, purchase a trial run. Once everything is finalized as far as artwork and placement, I will open a thread for everyone to purchase their jersey package (more on that later) by a certain date. Once I place the order it should take somewhere between 2 and 6 weeks (depending on how busy they are) to get to me. After that it's only a matter of me shipping everything out.

Like i said before, this is not going to be some cheap thrown together jersey. I spent way to much time and effort into this for it to come out like crap. They will be custom to your order, meaning that you will have your name and number. I think everyone will love to have one and the package will include a number of items. More info to follow as soon as I get everything together.

As far as time, I would say about three weeks until I open the sale thread. Remember that this is just a guess and not for certain.

I will throw out a price just to give you an idea. $150 or less shipped from me. Remember, there is more than just a jersey that will be included, much more.

I don't know where or who makes T shirts. You can try to get the logo you want and the go to a shirt lace and they should be able to make you one.

If you have questions than please PM, AIM, or Yahoo me, I will respond as soon as I can.

We are the Automag Army for we are many.
    Last edited by sandfreestyle; 05-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Come on who's making T shirts!

good thing i bought a shirt from rrfireblade when i did. i think your s.o.l. untill sands gets the jerseys in the works.

also: totally in for a jersey

My graphic designer is taking it further than I had expected. It is going to be sick. I have only seen a tad bit of the final product but it looks crazy already. More to come later.

you can always go to Zazzle and order one shirt. I think it will come to like 30 but you can make it to your own specs, not to mention, they have it done for you within 2 weeks. Just make sure you have some good logos, and you are all set.

I don't want to jack a thread so I started a new one in paintball talk. There is a daft of what I'm working on.
    Last edited by sandfreestyle; 05-14-2008 at 02:03 PM.

I want one too regardless of price.

Quote Originally Posted by sandfreestyle
    I don't want to jack a thread so I started a new one in paintball talk. There is a daft of what I'm working on.

i hope a daft id way cooler than a draft, just j/k but seriously i am in for one i think pending on who you get to make them.'

j