Thread: Official Venomous Designs Body Pre Order

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    Hmm, I'm tempted to get a Gloss Black Venomized CCM Feedneck, but I'm still waiting to hear about about the Noxious Body/RPG Sub-Zero Feedneck compatibility and if there's any issues.

Ah nuts, put me down for one anyways! BTW did you get my PM about the serial number Mongoose? I'd like #21 if you didn't get it.

EDIT: That's a 1.5" No Rise Gloss Black Feedneck, speaking of which do the 1" hold on well?

I'm not 100% certain that the Sub Zero's will fit our bodies. To be safe i would say NO for now

if you have any feednecks left I would like to grab 2 venomized feednecks off you with my order. 1" no pro gloss black feedneck/venom red clamp, and an all dust black (clamp & neck) venomized 1.5" no rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmok
    if you have any feednecks left I would like to grab 2 venomized feednecks off you with my order. 1" no pro gloss black feedneck/venom red clamp, and an all dust black (clamp & neck) venomized 1.5" no rise.
    You got it

Ando: I updated your order

Not to be a Nervous Nancy, but could I bother you for a confirmation of the addition of the 1.5" low-pro venomized gloss black feedneck to my EP Body order?

Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k
    Not to be a Nervous Nancy, but could I bother you for a confirmation of the addition of the 1.5" low-pro venomized gloss black feedneck to my EP Body order?

Thank you sir!
    Your Good

If you have any left I would like a 1.5" black one. Dust if possible if not gloss would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by RossT
    If you have any left I would like a 1.5" black one. Dust if possible if not gloss would be ok.
    I sure do. i have updated your order