Thread: Living Legends 7 - The Great A0 ARMY-Crusade!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FS rounds. The previous events you could bring your own. you can also bring .50 if you choose to shoot that also. Usually get to pick between Evil and Marbs..i think. Evil for sure though.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

I have lined up a paint sponsership for us. we will be getting it for MORE then 5$ off. this includes you too wimag. more details later.

We will be playing for the horde under DJ Honu with the CPX legion teams alongside Infamous. again, more details later.

and again, they really dont care too much about ROF as long as its not abused and mags are awesome enough for them to look the other way

MOTY3
    I did read in the rules that you can bring your own FS rounds for sure....I do remember that...and the part about not playing for 6 hours after your last beer.

yea... no one listens to that

Looks Like Ill be taking almost the entire month off work for all this... I have a wedding a week before this.. Well see how this works out for me. If people want to camp at my farm in manhattan(5ish miles from cpx), Im more than Ok with it.
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

Quote Originally Posted by AGDlover View Post
    Looks Like Ill be taking almost the entire month off work for all this... I have a wedding a week before this.. Well see how this works out for me. If people want to camp at my farm in manhattan(5ish miles from cpx), Im more than Ok with it.
    You mean after all of this time we finally get to meet?

that might actually be a baller idea

Quote Originally Posted by AGDlover View Post
    If people want to camp at my farm in manhattan(5ish miles from cpx), Im more than Ok with it.
    on second thought... I might be more likly to pop a small tent in the middle of all of ours at the event and store all of the museum guns in it...

so how is it going to work to get us AO guys on the same team?