Thread: Beefy Dan's Parts Sale!

Beefy Dan's Parts Sale!

I was going through some boxes in my garage, and found this little trove of treasures which I didn't realize I still had. As I won't be playing paintball anytime soon due to injury, I'd like to see this stuff go to someone who will make good use of it, since I can't. Pricing should be more than fair, if not, let me know, and we can work something out. Shipping is $6 in the U.S., multiple items will not incur extra cost, unless I have to send two boxes. Please PM and post. I will be posting to MCB as well, and if I don't move this stuff within a couple of weeks, it's off to Ebay.

Name:  FOT921C.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  71.6 KBName:  FOT17E7.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  46.5 KB

1-Ignore the sticker, it is a standard twistlock barrel, Taso I believe, 12 inches long. New o-rings and indents installed-$10

2-This one is a Dye Ultralight twistlock 14". I think maybe I put 20 rounds through this thing when I got it, otherwise unused indents and o-rings installed-$20

3-This badboy is a Lucky 15 with Autococker threads. Never been used .689-$20

4-This is a twistlock back, to angel threading, as I recall, Don't know who made it. Very little use. Whoever wants this can have it with an order, just let me know.

5-this is a 3k Flatline which I rebuilt, then never got a chance to use it much. It has Automag logo Gauges, and is set up for use with a remote. I will include the original parts form the flatline, as well as a couple of good o-rings from a rebuild kit. Sorry, you gotta take the tank with it, as I don't have the vise, or two good arms available to remove the regulator. $40

6-A.I.R. Valve, matching numbers. I rebuilt this one, but again, never used it much before I got hurt. Level 7, with an included longnose bolt, braided steel hose, bumper, on/off, and fieldstrip screw- $50

7-Dye single trigger frame. Trigger, but no safety installed. Pretty nice Dye Sticky grips installed. Seen plenty of use, but is still in very good shape. $50

8-Chrome powerfeed, hopper left am/mm body. This body is in very good shape, and will include a frame screw- $25

9-Two frame screws. Will send with whomever wants them first.

10-Sear, no axle-$20

The last item is an ACI phat electronic frame. This thing is for an F4 Illustrator. Electronics are in excellent shape, and it cycles through all modes, and actuates the solenoid like brand new. This is kind of a rare bird, and I couldn't take less than $100 for it. There is no mounting hardware included with the frame, as they weren't included when I bought it several years ago.

I will sell the entire lot of Automag parts for a reasonable $150 plus $10 shipping in the U.S.

Pm sent

pm sent

Flatline reg is pending

# 5, the FLatline regulator is gone