Thread: ULE body question

ULE body question

Hi, I've got a ULE body I picked up a few weeks ago, but so far all I've managed to do is turn my automag into a paint blender.
    I put on the Nummech adapter and feedneck, and it came with a plastic detent.
    I thought maybe the detent was just not sitting right, so i ordered a CP detent. The CP detent doesn't thread in correctly and I'm afraid I'm going to strip something if I try harder.
    That got me looking at the detent threads, and I noticed a burr in the chamber, it looks like it was threaded after the breach was machined. Is that normal?
    The threads go all the way thru the side of the breach, I don't think I can get a deburring tool in there correctly, I might have a reamer at work I can try to clean it up. Anyone know what the breech ID is supposed to be?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lynxkcg View Post
    Hi, I've got a ULE body I picked up a few weeks ago, but so far all I've managed to do is turn my automag into a paint blender.
    I put on the Nummech adapter and feedneck, and it came with a plastic detent.
    I thought maybe the detent was just not sitting right, so i ordered a CP detent. The CP detent doesn't thread in correctly and I'm afraid I'm going to strip something if I try harder.
    That got me looking at the detent threads, and I noticed a burr in the chamber, it looks like it was threaded after the breach was machined. Is that normal?
    The threads go all the way thru the side of the breach, I don't think I can get a deburring tool in there correctly, I might have a reamer at work I can try to clean it up. Anyone know what the breech ID is supposed to be?

Thanks
    Just take an AGD detent and run it in there..or buy the metric tap and do it right.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart