Thread: So...How's it going?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Or, not hear me out, or we can talk about how the "Billionaire" Donnie trump can't pay his bills. I know, not the 1st time for that. He has stiffed thousands of people he hasn't paid, but not be able to pay his $483mil bill for loosing in court cause that much money is a financial hardship? Lol, what a looser.oh, all his money is tied up in real-estate, you might say. Well, I am rich in good karma, but I can't use that to pay my bills.

But he doesn't have to use his money, and he could find someone to underwrite him, but so far, all those companies want cash to provide a bound. They don't want his properties. A good businessman would have those kinds of funds. A great businessman would have someone else pay it for him. The trump brand can't come up cash for the checks that trump writes with his criminal mouth.

But trump is being framed, you might say. Well, he had plenty of time in court to prove his innocence. But when he couldn't keep his mouth shut, he was being found by juries of his peers and then by the incompetence of his council of his guilt.

But then, in a surprise move, he puts is DIL in charge of the RNC. So instead of helping any and all republicans get elected in November, they'll be paying, and by that, those of you that donated to the RNC, the court fees that trump has gotten, cause he got no money. So, any sort of red wave is not going to happen.

Now that is a subject we can get into. Which is still talking about facists, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Or, not hear me out, or we can talk about how the "Billionaire" Donnie trump can't pay his bills. I know, not the 1st time for that. He has stiffed thousands of people he hasn't paid, but not be able to pay his $483mil bill for loosing in court cause that much money is a financial hardship? Lol, what a looser.oh, all his money is tied up in real-estate, you might say. Well, I am rich in good karma, but I can't use that to pay my bills.

But he doesn't have to use his money, and he could find someone to underwrite him, but so far, all those companies want cash to provide a bound. They don't want his properties. A good businessman would have those kinds of funds. A great businessman would have someone else pay it for him. The trump brand can't come up cash for the checks that trump writes with his criminal mouth.

But trump is being framed, you might say. Well, he had plenty of time in court to prove his innocence. But when he couldn't keep his mouth shut, he was being found by juries of his peers and then by the incompetence of his council of his guilt.

But then, in a surprise move, he puts is DIL in charge of the RNC. So instead of helping any and all republicans get elected in November, they'll be paying, and by that, those of you that donated to the RNC, the court fees that trump has gotten, cause he got no money. So, any sort of red wave is not going to happen.

Now that is a subject we can get into. Which is still talking about facists, lol
    Just how long were you oxygen deprived?
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Just how long were you oxygen deprived?
    Am I wrong? Maybe you should do the opposite of trump and NOT insult people. Who knows, it might cost you, at some point.

Maybe you should do the opposite of trump and NOT insult people.
    you

Am I wrong?
    Truly, you are the very model of a modern major democrat.

(with apologies to Gilbert & Sullivan)
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Truly, you are the very model of a modern major democrat.

(with apologies to Gilbert & Sullivan)
    This supposed to be an insult? But here are some more facts.

Trump was found guilty in the courts.

He had financial claims go against him.

He doesn't can't get bonds to uphold his appeal claims.

He is facing severe penalties for not ponying up the cash for his court settlements.

He was found guilty by his peers.

He still has multiple court cases, none of which look good for him, possibly putting him more dire financial situations, if not criminal consequences.

If you don't want to pay the fine, don't do the crime.

You left out:
    Impeached twice.
    Arrested four times.
    Home raided by FBI.
    Charged ninety-one times.

Are you slipping? Or just skipping the stuff that so far hasn't worked?
    It's all indicative of democrat desperation. How do we call it? Accuracy through volume?
    Shoot enough and hope one finds a target while the rest just paint the landscape.

This supposed to be an insult? But here are some more facts.

He was found guilty by his peers.
    That one I dispute. Pics or shens, buddy. Show me one court case where Trump faced a jury and was found guilty. I don't think you can do it.
    Just saying "guilty by his peers" does not make you one of his peers just because you think He's guilty.
    YOU go get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, YOU get inducted to the wrestling hall of fame, YOU make billions in real estate, YOU get elected President of United States.
    That would make you Donald Trumps' peers. Even Joe Biden only scores one out of four.

You left out:
    Impeached twice.
    Arrested four times.
    Home raided by FBI.
    I never said that was in totality, just the latest in a l9ng line of charges. But glad you at least recognize the record.

It's all indicative of democrat desperation. How do we call it? Accuracy through volume?
    Shoot enough and hope one finds a target while the rest just paint the landscape.
    No, just moving to the latest, for brevity's sake. It would take pages to go through the history of bad acts from trump.

But you see, if the man was innocent, then he would be running to the courts, wanting to get this done and over with, to prove he was being persecuted. But what we have is he is making up lies, to cover his lies, to cover up the obfuscation, to cover up the lies.

For example, how many years has the Biden crime family been a GOP focal point, yet every time it comes to get to the formal charges, they come up with nothing. The witnesses are either charged with lying themselves or blow holes in the GOP narrative.

That one I dispute. Pics or shens, buddy. Show me one court case where Trump faced a jury and was found guilty. I don't think you can do it.
    Of the 2 court cases, the NY fraud case and the defamation. The NY fraud was a bench trial, no jury was needed(as trump's crack legal team didn't go to the people for the verdict) and then the defamation case. It was the E. Jean Carrol case that was in front of a jury. It was a civil case, but a lawsuit lost, by jury, nonetheless.

Just saying "guilty by his peers" does not make you one of his peers just because you think He's guilty.
    Peers, as in citizens of the US that offered their time to sit and hear a case. The courts are not going to literally use his peers, as they are all criminals themselves. You cannot use people who hold nothing for the law, to use judge by those laws.

YOU go get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, YOU get inducted to the wrestling hall of fame, YOU make billions in real estate, YOU get elected President of United States.
    You do realize that people/celebrities pay to have a star with their name on the walk of fame. It isn't bestowed by any merit. It is a pay for publicity scheme. I believe it's like $50K(could be higher now, then when I learned this) most of which goes to maintenance of the walk. It's not like an Oscar or other award.

That would make you Donald Trumps' peers. Even Joe Biden only scores one out of four.
    This is yoir problem. He is just a man. The GOP and republican party keep driven in a class system, which ironically you would never be apart of. You don't make the kind of money to seat at their tables. So just a man, like anyone else. Sure he has notoriety, and held the office that 44 other people have, but he is nothing special or better than you or me.

Which only compounds the irony of how the GOP is all for the working man in the US, when they only want you to work for them, for slave wages, cause you can't ever be given rights. Then you would think that you are their equals.

You left out:
    Impeached twice.
    Arrested four times.
    Home raided by FBI.

I believe it is called "GAS LIGHTING".