Thread: Grey Ghost...Anyone?

Grey Ghost...Anyone?

Does anybody remember years ago a gun named the Grey Ghost?...Popped into my head while browsing the forum...It was like all silver and like a 1000.00 at the time...around 1992 maybe?...

Could be this cold medication...
    EVIL SHENANIGANS

~1337~

Made by Lapco, oldschool nelson based pump, check out PPIG for more info:

http://www.pumpplayers.com/
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Yep...that was it!...remember it looking cooler...oh well, so much for the memory...

the guy at www.g3pb.com has one. its at the bottom of his pictures page. hes sellin it for 1000 dollars

The Grey Ghost was made by Colin Thompson of LA Paintball Company (now LAPCO).

They sold for about $450-$550 depending on what you had on it (some custom jobs may have been more). I have never heard of one going for $1000 new...

They were a nelson based gun, single pump arm, delrin pump handle, SS internals, Wintec style grip (early ones had nelson grips IIRC). They were anoed a cool grey.

Going price for a ghost is $250-$400 depending on condition and accessories. I just got a real nice one for $350. I cant concieve anyone paying $1000 for one - now or ever - they are neat but not that neat.
    Cur

Problems or questions with the site or your account? Email me: webmaster@automags.org I collect old guns and paintball gear. Email me if you have stuff to sell!

Paintball Never Dies - www.vintagerex.com