Thread: Reflex Autococker

Reflex Autococker

Has anyone here ever heard of a reflex autococker. It works like an RT, with a air assisted trigger. Pull the trigger half way and it goes full auto. Boston Paintball sells the kit for like $400.
    Just curious if anyone else has tried one?
    Once you have shot and eliminated someone, you have established your position towards them. In a sense, the next move is up to them...

See ya in the dead box!

Never tried one,

from what I understand it is just a reactive trigger, that has a ram in the frame to push the trigger forward as you pull back... i have never heard about them being FA capable though.

I think I heard that they aren't tourney legal, but I could be wrong. that would explain that they might go FA if you find a sweet spot.

They look pretty funky, lots of extra doo-dads and gizmos up front. It just adds more unnecessary stuff to a cocker that can go wrong if you ask me (and YES I am a cocker owner, I am allowed to bash my own marker).
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

I thought it was kinda cool because the "sweet" spot to get it to go full auto was just pulling the trigger about half way. Really easy to find. I don't think they are NPPL legal but they might be NEPL legal. Since it's Boston Paintballs gun. Also the RT is legal in NEPL.
    The other thing about them is that it is impossible to chop paint. The bolt has a spring in it so that if anything gets in the way of the chamber the bolt won't move forward. I saw it tested many times with paint and then in the store with a pencil. The thing was rippin' then he stuck a pencil in and it instantly stopped.

well if boston paintball makes it the quality is probably pretty good
    Z-griped, warped, retromag with super bolt, and warpleft polished body, freak kit and flatline 3k

....but very expencive!
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

boston had a lot of problems with switch links. they made one out of plastic when they manufactured for public, that way it wouldn't bend if it was forced too hard.

Instead they cracked constantly.

They went through a lot of trial and error. But in the end, even with the "modified" sweet spotless trigger it still isn't legal.
    [*img]http://userpic.livejournal.com/11885469/469200[/img]
    Filesize too large- Tato
    Greatest "Sponsor" Ever.

This guy has one for sale, here is some pics.

Pics Here

EM01698 2/3rd's ULE-EMAG, PipeKit, SystemX drop and 88/3k PE.

Originally posted by omni
    [B]This guy has one for sale, here is some pics.

/B]
    Interesting, got a bunch of fugly stuff up front though.

cocker owners want mags....they say they dont, but first they make a hinge trigger frame, like a mag...now 400 for reactive trigger.....lord 400 for the cocker, 100 for a hinge frame, 400 for RT...headaches included at no extra charge (cept for $20 everytime you need to get the silly beast timed). yep yep i will take a rt pro anyday over that fugly thing
    Tom was the last of a now extinct breed, a breed of players who build a community, a breed of owners who gave to the sport never taking more than what they deserved. I hope to see you at the feild again some day....