Thread: I need my yellow!

I need my yellow!

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get your gun re-painted. Gotta have a yellow body. Thanks

well

there are guys on here
    who will powdercoat your stuff
    Canadian Bunker Boyz - CoCaptain
    Rainstorm Cocker FS/FT
    chris_brimson@hotmail.com

Redrider does powder coating. Do a search on his name and you'll find a bunch of info and pics.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

nothing against redrider but does anyone know of a professional company that does powdercoating for paintball guns. plus, i heard redrider was really busy.

most "professional" powdercoaters require you to have a large batch, your best bet is a local craftsman, i've had excellent results working with ken at www.kpcustoms.net

YES we have another yellow freak on the fourm! I myself am a yellow freak to. Like synreal said try kp first they do some good powercoating.

Sin Customs also does some powdercoating. Unfortunatly i've heard of some bad expierences with them (Army the mod on here) but he claimed that he has "fixed" the quality problems. Other than that i've heard good things.

Depending where you live you may have some local shops nearby that could powder coating and/or anodizing. Just do a search via Yahoo yellow pages.

Like Syn said some of these places may not do small orders and if they do they will have a minumum charge which coud be anywhere from $50 to $100+. If this is the case try and get some people together and cut down the cost.

lead, follow, or

get the Hell out of MY way!

- quote stolen from sleepingbeauty