<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mykroft:
I like watching tourney's, and tournament players. Unfortunately my experience of competetive players has generally been pretty bad. There are guys like the Beach Boyz and PSI who are cool, don't cheat, and don't mind playing a few newbies (which I am compared to them), but playing against guys like Masters of Mayhem, who are real dicks, and well known for cheating, and overshooting, even in rec ball, is simply not fun. If there was a major tour, which enforced a code of conduct, and was death on cheaters (I say wiping=DQ minimum) I would be very interested in supporting and possibly playing rookie/novice in that league.

The Problem with tourney's, to quote a unnamed PB video:

"That's just splatter Mr. Long" ref to Bob Long, after 4 breaks on his shoulder.

</font>

heh that reminds me, one day at one of the fields i goto, there was a guy he was either Pro or Am. in one game, i was watching ( it was raining that day so i didn't feel like playing in a muddy field) and that guy just wiped out entire team and at the end, he came back to his own flag station and goggled everysingle newbie and first timers sitting in the back because they were accedently shooting at him.