Thread: WTB Red Splash Kit

WTB Red Splash Kit

As the title states, I'm interested in purchasing a red splash kit - the more complete the better or even an entire marker with the included parts.

Items I'm looking for:
    • Rail
    • Sight Rail
    • All American or Progressive Barrel
    • VASA
    • ASA (duckbill or angled)
    • Expansion Chamber (I'm guessing they're made by SmartParts?)
    • Powerfeed Plug
    • Tourney Lock

I'd also be interested in a black splash (with the red/gold/silver accents) instead.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Automag Ranger; 11-27-2015 at 10:48 AM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    opbn had a kit for sale, but it's not in his ao thread. it might be sold, but it wouldn't hurt to ask him to make sure.

also, there is this that has red / black / gold splash. i think i have a red / black / gold splash pf plug as well...i'd have to check....if i can find it, lol.
    Last edited by Cyco-Dude; 11-27-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    opbn had a kit for sale, but it's not in his ao thread. it might be sold, but it wouldn't hurt to ask him to make sure.

also, there is this that has red / black / gold splash. i think i have a red / black / gold splash pf plug as well...i'd have to check....if i can find it, lol.
    That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much for the link. I sent OPBN a PM.

Zondo bought the one from OPBN but it had a few spare parts that he might sell.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    Zondo bought the one from OPBN but it had a few spare parts that he might sell.
    That sucks. Thanks for the heads up. I'm willing to bet the spare parts are the same ones I would've sold as well.