Thread: zero to three in just a year

zero to three in just a year

damn my little bro for getting me into mags. a year ago i had none and now three. and i'm sure more to come!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    shoot, six months ago i had zero now i'm working on six.

also, check your pms please.

Sweet collection! I saw that g-force mag on caustic customs facebook page and was wondering if it belonged to someone on AO. Looks great all assembled!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    shoot, six months ago i had zero now i'm working on six.

also, check your pms please.
    sadly i cannot afford six mags. the ones i can afford were a stretch for me

sorry for the wait, got back from a trip and getting my stuff organized. i just need to look through my stuff and make sure i have it. i'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711 View Post
    Sweet collection! I saw that g-force mag on caustic customs facebook page and was wondering if it belonged to someone on AO. Looks great all assembled!
    thx! i'm super happy how it came out. i've never been big on splash anno but this changed me on it.

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    Nice collection
    The adapter fit perfectly. Thanks, man.

Very nice

Nice feedkneck on the splash mag how did you do that?!
    ;0)

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by capt spank View Post
    sadly i cannot afford six mags. the ones i can afford were a stretch for me
    well, not six of the mags you have! i think my six cost as much as two of yours, haha! cheap mags ftw!

I keep my two in different parts of the house. I dont need them mating and producing more.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkApollo View Post
    I keep my two in different parts of the house. I dont need them mating and producing more.
    you've got it all wrong, my friend. automags are like starfish...they shed parts of themselves, and then they grow into new automags. one mag can spawn several all by itself! :o

Like gremlins don't feed them after midnight or water

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    you've got it all wrong, my friend. automags are like starfish...they shed parts of themselves, and then they grow into new automags. one mag can spawn several all by itself! :o
    CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP.... Why didnt you guys TELL me this before???

good, you can put down those stupid pumps and play with some real guns.

now, you need a classic, a pneumag, an Emag, a pump mag, and then an Xmag. and THEN you'll be complete.

Im tempted to get s classic rt. The first one is a pneumag. No interest in the emag our xmag. Not a fan of the battery pack.

Loving that chord!
    Where did you get those CF 90 grips? Is the M90 on it pneued?

Quote Originally Posted by Mole1119 View Post
    Loving that chord!
    Where did you get those CF 90 grips? Is the M90 on it pneued?
    I wish they were actual cf grips. They're just luke grips with a vinyl wrap. Much cheaper than annodizing. And yes, the m90 was sleeper pneu'd but I removed the pneumatics. I have a stupid tickler lpr in there. I need to get a micro rock.

lets see, rt classic nib, red smear rt classic, blue smear rt classic, black rt classic, old worn rt classic, green splash minimag, very first 68 automag I ever owned, grey splash classic, classic with factory red anno parts, 2 more classics i'm working on.

its a disease.

Hmmm. Not just 3 mags, but 3 custom mags. Almost reminds me of knownothingmags, when he jumped in with both feet and a plan.

Besides "my" mags, I am starting to accumulate "other people's" mags and parts.