Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: AO Army Jersey Pre-Order

You still owe me a barrel sock also.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali_Mag View Post
    figures. Im not even going to comment on this thread anymore.
    Me neither. I'm just so disgusted with this already! My frustration is with Animal NOT BTAutoMag! I mean I ordered a MCB Jersey from RAZA which was a custom order placed WAY after this one and I already got my 2 MCB Jersey's weeks ago! I think I'll be giving them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    You still owe me a barrel sock also.
    I know, my priority is shipping all the jerseys. At least you have your jersey. These other guys have been waiting longer

MOTY3
    BT no hurry just making sure I am still down for 1 - Fire Sock and 1 - Joker Sock ?

just checked my tracking number. my jersey is out for delivery

I got mine today, looks great, I really like the mat and sock. The mat is thin and rolls easy, perfect for cramming in a gear bag.

Question for those who already have theirs. Does your side mess have the printed design or is it plain black mesh? Mine is black, was expecting it to be printed with the design from the first page.

Did anymore ship since the last update?

Quote Originally Posted by lancecst View Post
    Question for those who already have theirs. Does your side mess have the printed design or is it plain black mesh? Mine is black, was expecting it to be printed with the design from the first page.
    Got mine the other day. Looks awesome. My mesh has "AO ARMY" printed on it but it's black otherwise. Thanks again for putting in all the long hours, BT. The gun mat might be my favorite of the lot, but everything came out great.
    Name:  IMAG0911_zps5d7e9097.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  58.0 KBName:  IMAG0904_zps3de93352.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  61.9 KB

So any chance those 4 jerseys are being shipped out today?

How about an update on mine for shipping out to UK?

Come on man, you've had em since last Friday.... USPS Tracking# 9405511899561904065096..... Need an update...

update?

Come on BT get er done and over with.

I just PM'd him on Facebook. Stand by.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    I just PM'd him on Facebook. Stand by.
    Drives me crazy it even has to get to that point... Anyone live near this dude? He's all over his Facebook updating photos and ****.

I won't get into the conversation, but I told him that I would restrict his ao privileges to this thread and PMs if he doesn't get this taken care of.

I don't want to get any more involved than I am already, but this is getting silly.

I got mine,.. I thought the remainder all went out but I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I got mine,.. I thought the remainder all went out but I could be wrong
    i got mine too. i think it was just the ones that had to be redone, that were an issue. could be wrong though.

I'm not aware that mine would have needed to be redone (could be, I just don't know). But I haven't gotten it yet.

I got my 2 jerseys at LL7 in May. I'm just waiting on a gun mat and trucker hat.

He Posted 7-17...

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    OK, got off the phone with Animal about the 4 jerseys that they are still sending me. They said that the latest they would be shipping them is the 2nd

Did not get a chance to get to the post office in time today before it closed but tomorrow will be shipping out more.

The 4 people that animal are lagging on:

Simon
    Dodge
    Sea_Chip
    Cali_Mag

^I am sorry to these 4 individuals, the mistake was not mine and am doing my best to get them ASAP
    I contacted Animal over 2 weeks ago. a few days later they informed me they were shipped out to Zac. 3 needed reprint and 1 needed to be re-stitched. They even sent me that USPS confirmation # to prove they no longer had them in their possession and were with Zac. I'm suppose to receive a Jersey and a mat. I may seem rude or mean, but i'm just free spoken and practice what I preach. Months of dumping things on animal from BT and me feeling slightly bad for how I came across in thread is now all washed. How can you be so irresponsible that you have over 7,000 posts on AO, cant respond to a thread you started that has issues, but can keep your facebook status and photos up to date!? To me, that shows your true character and worth as a person and the value of one's said "word."

Working on this today. Wife and I are sorting through everything and trying to get all this out. As for animal... I don't care what they say, I don't have every thing yet but I'm counting my part of the order as incomplete just to get the orders out. They keep sending me things 1 to 2 at a time. Also am having issues with the barrel socks. One of mine broke as I was putting it on the gun for the first time...

So 2 days later, you get those jerseys shipped out to the 4?

Come on BT - let's get this wrapped up.

I've got almost everyone mailed out, going to be heading out soon to mail out the foreigners... I despise international shipping... I really dont get that much computer time so me being on AO is rare and I'm sorry. Cali, my phone has facebook and I havnt been posting pictures recently... My photography page however my wife does alot on and she logs onto my profile too to promote it. She has also done at least 80% of the leg work on this shipping as I'm just so slammed with stuff right now. I'm trying guys. It's great to know how many of you follow me on facebook though

also am missing addresses for Saleen, Manwe, Rago, Team Bob, and Syko. Apologies if you did send it to me. I just cant find it anywhere.
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 08-06-2014 at 03:46 PM.

also am missing addresses for Saleen, Manwe, and Syko. Apologies if you did send it to me. I just cant find it anywhere.
    Then PM them - don't wait for them to watch this thread.

I've got almost everyone mailed out, going to be heading out soon to mail out the foreigners... I despise international shipping... I really dont get that much computer time so me being on AO is rare and I'm sorry. Cali, my phone has facebook and I havnt been posting pictures recently... My photography page however my wife does alot on and she logs onto my profile too to promote it. She has also done at least 80% of the leg work on this shipping as I'm just so slammed with stuff right now. I'm trying guys. It's great to know how many of you follow me on facebook though
    You can post on AO using ForumRunner or our mobile version of the site. Lack of computer time is NOT an excuse if you have your phone nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Then PM them - don't wait for them to watch this thread.
    I will, but everyone who has gotten me addresses are getting out first. My phone excuse is purely my disslike for how the internet works on it, I'll be getting a new phone in a couple months... but not another Samsung.

Trust me, I don't follow you on facebook. When Dayspring mentioned he contacted you via facebook I took a shot in the dark to see if there was a zac a. in the automags group. I only use facebook on my phone and you can still post and update photos and status' all the same. I could careless if its a monkey that posts your photos for YOUR company, that's your image of a brand being updated constantly, and of paintball photos of recent events you've gone to none the less. You say you're "trying," what exactly is so difficult about folding up a jersey, grabbing a mat, putting it in flat rate box and sending it out? You could easily make at least 4 people happy and off your back by spending maybe an hour of your time out of the past almost 2 weeks you've had on just those 4 jerseys (not saying anyone elses order is less important) This **** is getting ridiculous, so lets see some tracking numbers on all those packages you sent out if everyones but the "foreigners" has been shipped. I just don't understand how you can have so much product in hand for over a week and not want to get it out to the paying customers ASAP. But im sure its not your fault and there's probably someone else to blame or an issue came up... and you have over 7,000 AO posts, you should be AO savvy enough by now man.... Sorry for any readers that feel im being a jerk or an a-hole, im just at my wits end with all this B.S.