Thread: SummaryJudgements new big sale! Rares, mags, customs, cockers...more details coming.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Curious what you're looking to get for the smear classic RT with or without the Zgrip? Looks verry niiice...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Curious what you're looking to get for the smear classic RT with or without the Zgrip? Looks verry niiice...
    I was hoping to get $750 OBO for the Factory Splash RT with Z-Grip. It is in great cosmetic condition. The splash job was a limited run and hard to come across. The Z-Grip is in fantastic condition. RT valve.

I believe this was a factory special order of some kind. Most RT fore-grip brackets were cut to accept Z-Grips. This Fore-grip bracket was milled THEN annoed the blue/silver sponge with purple splash. This marker has not been aired-up in at least a couple of years. A little oil and it might be ripping again. Or you may need to replace seals, bumper, etc. AS IS!

I can take more pics. It really is a beautiful RT and the Z-Grip is a great tight package in my opinion.

Happy Hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post

Enjoy all!

SJ

ENJOY ALL!