Thread: XMT Ripper, Phoenix, ULE MINIMAG AND ULE RT Bodies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Does that mean that the Ripper and Phoenix body/rails are coming soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lancecst View Post
    Does that mean that the Ripper and Phoenix body/rails are coming soon as well.
    Yes Ripper and Phoenix will be next.

ULE bodies are done!!! Just working on deburring them now...will be ready to ship monday the 17th. I made some extra so if you didnt get on the list now is your chance.

I have 4 warp left available that can be milled with either the Minimag front or the RT front...price is 200 on those.

Please pay your balance

Got your email man.. Just wanted to make sure the minimag ule I had ordered was milled to fit a classic rail like we talked about... Payment on the way as soon as I hear back

PM sent

UPDATE: ULE Bodies are done and ready to ship. There is a few extra available for those that want one and did not get on the list...Price is the same. I have a few warp left in stock also.

I have sent paypal money requests to everyone that owes on a ULE body. The will start to hit the mail on monday. Ive gotta run into town to get some boxes at the post office.

I am currently machining the 3D on the phoenix bodies....I have 2 phoenix rails in stock so i can ship 2 body rails sets on the 24th to whoever pays. Its going to take a few more weeks to make the rest of the rails. Im doing everything in fairly large batches so it takes me a little time to get through all the machining operations...thanks for everyones patience....its appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    UPDATE: ULE Bodies are done and ready to ship. There is a few extra available for those that want one and did not get on the list...Price is the same. I have a few warp left in stock also.

I have sent paypal money requests to everyone that owes on a ULE body. The will start to hit the mail on monday. Ive gotta run into town to get some boxes at the post office.

I am currently machining the 3D on the phoenix bodies....I have 2 phoenix rails in stock so i can ship 2 body rails sets on the 24th to whoever pays. Its going to take a few more weeks to make the rest of the rails. Im doing everything in fairly large batches so it takes me a little time to get through all the machining operations...thanks for everyones patience....its appreciated.
    I'll take you up on sending the rest of the payment for the deposit I have paid for on the Phoenix body/rail combo to have shipped on the 24th

Payment being sent

I have 2 phoenix rails in stock so i can ship 2 body rails sets on the 24th to whoever pays. Its going to take a few more weeks to make the rest of the rails. Im doing everything in fairly large batches so it takes me a little time to get through all the machining operations...thanks for everyones patience....its appreciated.
    you can send me one then too, since im paid up on both peonix and ripper.
    Pm either way.

paid up transaction id # 4RE766879M743591B.

thanks!