Thread: Paint Order Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    We have officially crossed the 100-case mark.

...which also means I have received all of the orders I was expecting. So, I'm going to close this out at midnight(central) tonight.
    Would have been nice if there were breakpoints for $ discounts. 50 cases = $X, 100 cases = $Y

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Would have been nice if there were breakpoints for $ discounts. 50 cases = $X, 100 cases = $Y
    agreed. However, that would have made this a logistical nightmare or we would not have been able to get anyone into any of the earlier monthly drawings if they offered that.

agreed. However, that would have made this a logistical nightmare or we would not have been able to get anyone into any of the earlier monthly drawings if they offered that.
    I'm an idea man. I hand this crap off to others to get it done.

MOTY3
    Ok so it has been a few months since I have registered. Unfortunately I wasnt able to get in on the big AO paint order so I need to go ahead and order my paint from the registration web sight. At this point is there anything I should keep in mind when doing so ?
    Also just to clarify I paid the $14.95 for Air fills, is this only going to cover one tank all day or any of the 3 tanks I am bringing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    Ok so it has been a few months since I have registered. Unfortunately I wasnt able to get in on the big AO paint order so I need to go ahead and order my paint from the registration web sight. At this point is there anything I should keep in mind when doing so ?
    Also just to clarify I paid the $14.95 for Air fills, is this only going to cover one tank all day or any of the 3 tanks I am bringing ?
    You'll have a choice between Marbs and Evil. Both will be nice and fresh. I prefer the Marbs only because of a bad experience I had a two or three years ago with Evil.

That $14.95 covers your air for all of your tanks for the weekend. They changed the air fill fee to per person instead of per tank this year because so many people have been bringing multiple markers that require different tanks.

I've gotten a couple of PMs regarding people who cannot make it and need to sell their paint to other members. For this, I will just need the original buyer to send me a PM with the information on who gets how many of their cases. I will then PM the new buyer(s) to get their contact information.

I need another case if anyone is selling

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

I've gotten a couple of PMs regarding people who cannot make it and need to sell their paint to other members. For this, I will just need the original buyer to send me a PM with the information on who gets how many of their cases. I will then PM the new buyer(s) to get their contact information.
    Good to know! I've got 2 cases of Marbs and 2 cases of Evil between Ochsy and me that we're trying to unload. Anyone wants some, just PM me. Thanks!