Thread: WTB PumpMag Pump Kit

WTB PumpMag Pump Kit

Looking for a pump kit for a mag.
    thanks

Contact Rainman on MCB. I thought he had a few left. Also Cerebrius (sp?) was supposed to be doing a run soon, so save your pennies.

i think i was the reason for him adding this to all his posts with the pump kits. however he forgot to mention the issues with anno and the filing marks.

****Be warned my pump handles suck and don't align well with my plates. They due however take ccm handle once you modify the handles lower hole. ****

And another note their hit and miss with others pump milling
    Always have been this way. no milling service available at this time. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    i think i was the reason for him adding this to all his posts with the pump kits. however he forgot to mention the issues with anno and the filing marks.

****Be warned my pump handles suck and don't align well with my plates. They due however take ccm handle once you modify the handles lower hole. ****

And another note their hit and miss with others pump milling
    Always have been this way. no milling service available at this time. sorry
    I can't argue with the hit and miss on milling, but my factory milled rail worked perfect with mine and the handle was misaligned by maybe 5 thousandths. Not enough for me to really care or notice.

i also have pics somewhere that i posted that should his pump plate actually being skewed on the one i got. i compared an old kit and a new one. the old worked perfect the new didn't work period i used about 4 different factory pump milled rails too. i mailed mine to him when he said he would replace it and he just refunded my money saying he had none that met my standard. that isnt something you want to hear when you buy a brand new part from a machinist.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Contact Rainman on MCB. I thought he had a few left. Also Cerebrius (sp?) was supposed to be doing a run soon, so save your pennies.
    Yeah post up on Cerebus' thread over on BEO, I think he is just waiting to see the demand and a couple others have already posted. I want one with the tactical pump handle for a pump tac.

OPBN do you know what his pump kits cost the first time?

-grub

i think the aluminum agd looking kits were like 140-150 range. they all came raw too. i know the tac ones were more.

All Cerebus' threads over on BEO look pretty old 10/2013ish.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianking View Post
    All Cerebus' threads over on BEO look pretty old 10/2013ish.
    im also interested in getting my hands on a Cerebus' kit, but seeing his last posts on BEO, ive been optimistic that he'll make some more eventually, in the meantime i guess ill just tory with one of rainman's newer kits, haven't quite figured it out yet, but im trying when i can