Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Extended SLUG body Autocad File

Quote Originally Posted by magman86
    ive got the dwg file from AGD and i made a solidworks model from it if anybody needs the files just let me know your email and i can send it to you
    could you send me the files to leibfried24@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by str8n
    could you send me the files to leibfried24@yahoo.com
    files sent, anybody else need slugo files? just let me know

file

Sure

Scott_williams@earthlink.net

ive got the dwg file from AGD and i made a solidworks model from it if anybody needs the files just let me know your email and i can send it to you
    I would love the SolidWorks file!

jacobsk@msoe.edu

well guys, my external HD crashed about a week ago after i reinstalled windows, so i pretty much lost all my files, but i got both slugo dwg files from old emails i sent out, so hopefully this weekend i can get them back into solidworks format, i just got 2008 installed yesterday, and its really different, so ill have to get used to it, but hopefully ill have something by the end of the week, ill try to remember to let you guys know whats going on, and if you need a file, please specify if you want the dwg and or the solidworks or any other format please! thanks alot for all your patience guys

I would like to have that file also....
    If you could I would like that as a parasolid file.
    machining@goddard-enterprises.com

ok guys, im almost done, just a couple more days, ive been sick lately and 6 classes are killing me right now, but thank god that im in a CAM class right now, so hopefully by the end of the semester ill be able to make my own body, we've got a 4axis cnc that i think will work nicely, also please let me know if you want it in solidworks form as 2007 version or 2008, because I;m drawing it in 2008, but i can try to back convert, as you cant pull 2008 into 2007 with out converting it to a different format

when you get the file all done shoot me a 2007 copy to jpanach @ gmail.com thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joelbird
    when you get the file all done shoot me a 2007 copy to jpanach @ gmail.com thanks
    hmm... *****, seems like my version of 2008 doesnt like me anymore, back to 2007, besides thats what my school still has, and i do alot of transfering back and forth, so it looks like ill have to redraw it, thats ok, its only like the 3rd time ive done it, so it should go alot quicker, ill try to get it all done by the end of this weekend guys, no GF comming over to distract me, so hopefully i can get that and all my homework all caught up, my CAM class is looking promissing, ill try and get a list of all the emails together and send an email to everybody for an update and asking what format and or what format you want it in, but most likely once i get it all done ill send it all in solidworks 2007 solidpart format, which will include the extended version and the regular length and both of the dxf files along with that so i can make everyone happy

ok guys, I got all the solidworks files done, both the extended and regular length sluggo files, if you need any of them ill send you both solidworks files and the DWGs i created them from, just shoot me a PM with your email address and any other format you might want them in, I can try to convert them to anyformat you need. Thanks for all of your patience

magman86

I would love to get a copy of the sluggo drawings that will work with microsoft autocad 2007. If anyone has them, please send them to fordf1004x4@yahoo.com. Thanks, Josh

Yes please.

BigEvil(AT)Bigevilonline(DOT)come

alright, just sent out the files to another couple of emails, ill try and get it up on a server or something so you guys can just download them instead of me emailing them to you

i want them
    shashooba@hotmail.com

edit:
    please & thank you

thanks for sharing with everyone
    Last edited by Hilltop Customs; 10-15-2008 at 07:49 PM.

I'd like to get the files, but I use CATIA V5R17. Can you hook me up?
    vikingkarl@gmail.com
    Thanks

How hard would it be to convert it to a .dxf file?

well, since magman86 seems to have died, does anyone else have the extended slug body file that they can send me
    shashooba@hotmail.com

sorry guys, ive been really busy with work and school and my car lately, ill try to get them out today, i only have them in solidworks 07 and the original DWGs from AGD, both the original and extended i beleive, i usually just send all of the files to everybody so that they have all of them if they need them.

*EDIT*
    ok, guys, just send out a mass email with all the files, hopefully thats all you need, if not just email me back, if anyone else needs the files post here and ill try to get back to you within a week or so, or if its urgent email me @ pfaffa@uwstout.edu
    Last edited by magman86; 09-18-2008 at 01:54 PM.

I checked my inbox, didn't see anything. Could you send me both files as a dxf and as a sldprt or whatever solidworks extension you've got? I'm not sure which will be easier to convert into CATIA. My email is vikingkarl@gmail.com. Thanks.

i'll take one. rebelsk8r700@hotmail.com

hey guys, i finally got the files uploaded to a server, let me know if these work:

<iframe scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="width:240px;height:66px;margin:3px;padding: 0;border:1px solid #dde5e9;background-color:#ffffff;" src="http://cid-d73f47c799547746.skydrive.live.com/embedrowdetail.aspx/automag%20slug/Slugex.dwg"></iframe>

<iframe scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="width:240px;height:66px;margin:3px;padding: 0;border:1px solid #dde5e9;background-color:#ffffff;" src="http://cid-d73f47c799547746.skydrive.live.com/embedrowdetail.aspx/automag%20slug/almb-6x.dwg"></iframe>

<iframe scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="width:240px;height:66px;margin:3px;padding: 0;border:1px solid #dde5e9;background-color:#ffffff;" src="http://cid-d73f47c799547746.skydrive.live.com/embedrowdetail.aspx/automag%20slug/slugex.SLDPRT"></iframe>

thanks that server worked for me tryin to open the files now.

Jon

anyone have the drafting that they can email to me as a JPEG?

Quote Originally Posted by MoeMag

BWAHAHA!
    does anyone have the extended slug like this, 3D,
    if so please pm and ill get you my email addy.

thankyou,
    KNM

I think I have ill check on monday

Quote Originally Posted by renie
    I think I have ill check on monday
    you have everything. thankyou.

Updated first post with CAD file. Let me know if it works

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Updated first post with CAD file. Let me know if it works
    Works for me........

Anyone spent any time comparing the differences between the layers: Custom_Rail; Rail4A and DFRM for differences in the spacing of the thumb screw hole, front frame screw hole and twist lock hole?

I am curious for those who have actually built something which you referenced?

I am messing around in solidworks and am trying to model the rail, i figured i may as well make the spacing as accurate as possible.