Thread: M.Don FEEDBACK THREAD

M.Don FEEDBACK THREAD

:d

ok im not sure what ive bought from here in the past but, if anyone recognises me please feel free to post feedback, i'll be pointing my recent buyers/sellers in this direction. thanks in advance.

here a link to me ebay feedback
    http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    and heres my paypal varification
    https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/we...unt-rep&mrep=1

M. Don is a very good buyer , payed very quickly , very good communication, I would highly reccomend dealing with him , he'll even pick up the cost to ship stuff to the UK

-Kyle
    "Anyone can slap together a high-end electro , where as building a high-end mechanical is truely an art form" - nuclear zombie

Very Pleased....A BIG thumbs up!!

I purchased a X Mag from M.Don. He was very accommodating. Communication was excellent. Shipped the item very fast...6 days from UK to California, very suprised! M.Don was always easy to deal with and gave me any information I asked for.

I can Highly recommend this AO member.

To anyone interested in dealing with M.Don, you can do so with complete confidence.

Oh and I forgot to mention...The final cost of the X Mag was more then fair. It was a fantastic deal.

CHEERS
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 05-10-2006 at 12:24 PM.

Black CNC Xmag

I purchased an Xmag from M.Don. The transaction went incredibly smoothly! He communicated with me every step of the way. The shipping was fast, and the mag well packed.

I recommend this trader to everyone on AO. He is honest, fair and a great person to deal with.

Ty McNeer
      Proud Owner of the SFL Emag, Chimera

M.Don purchased my Karta Emag that I built from scratch. 1st international buyer I have ever had and helped me get through trying to figure out what was what with that UK address. Have fun with the Emag. BTW I forgot to mention that the trigger on there is part of the very first batch of RRFireBlade's emag triggers (before he custom made new blade triggers).

Thanks for your business.

AutomagRT1483

My feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=71998

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

I bought a Rt rail from him... just as described and would buy from again...... was shipped through a 3rd party that shiped it out fast

Matt sold me a black euro-xmag and it arrived yesterday!

The marker is as told used, but in pretty good shape and Matt was very helpfull by selling me a warp and a free extra barrel. Communication tru mail was very swift and delivery was ok (had some problems with tracking in the netherlands but everything turned out well)

[edit] I took the marker to the local field today, and worked flawlessly all day. The marker was shooting about 330 FPS, so the only thing i had to do was crony down a bit. I shot about 700 balls with it because i used the mechanical mode all day, but no chops even testing electronic and hybrid modes and ripping a few lines off. Great gun, i'm desperatly in love with it! [/edit]

I would gladly do buisness with Matt again, A+!!
    Last edited by FiXeL; 06-11-2006 at 11:52 AM.

Thumbs up

Matt and I did a deal on a Rare first run EuroMag. I parted out my marker and sent him the proceeds. Everything went excellent and Matt is very easy to work with. All around good guy. If you ever have the need to buy a regular or hard to find item from Matt, don't hesitate to do buisness with him. Matt follows through 100% on what he said and is very helpful.....Thanks Matt

My feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=189897