Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new intellifeed loader

Talking new intellifeed loader

pbn..click at ur own risk

basically the thing is a new loader, looks like a halo and vlocity had a kid..its supposed to be wirelessly intellifed to your marker, so it reacts to trigger pull, and not cycling...supposed to be faster than the v35 board, 6 aa or 2 9v operation..tray on bottom slides out for easy cleaning..and has a really low profile feedneck..

Groovy.

Weight?
    Last edited by robnix; 10-21-2006 at 01:54 AM.

Is the intellifeed patented?

oh joy the halo/velocity bastard child. It appears to take the worst of both worlds. the fatness and snobby upturned nose of the velocity, and the halo shapped behind.
    "Don't stoned i'm shoot" -someoneiforget

Quote Originally Posted by onedude36
    oh joy the halo/velocity bastard child. It appears to take the worst of both worlds. the fatness and snobby upturned nose of the velocity, and the halo shapped behind.
    Agreed...

looks alright... but who makes it?

looks like its heavy

looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cow hunter
    looks alright... but who makes it?
    Draxxus. I don't know if I'd pay $130-150 for a loader made by Draxxus...

its probably some one in nps so it doesnt matter the name its under since they are all the same company
    -matt

It actually looks pretty nifty. But considering it uses a sensor from the trigger, you will likely have to install some kind of stuff into it.

And whats with all of these bastard childs coming out?
    First its the Shocker, which looks like a bastard child of a Mag and an electro
    Then the Ion, a Shocker and Nerf gun
    Then the Triumph, a Tippman and a Powerdrill
    and now this, a VLocity and a Halo.

Quote Originally Posted by psychowarden
    It actually looks pretty nifty. But considering it uses a sensor from the trigger, you will likely have to install some kind of stuff into it.

And whats with all of these bastard childs coming out?
    First its the Shocker, which looks like a bastard child of a Mag and an electro
    Then the Ion, a Shocker and Nerf gun
    Then the Triumph, a Tippman and a Powerdrill
    and now this, a VLocity and a Halo.
    lol

this hopper looks like it couls be pretty cool, like said b4 if it has strong shells

If it had strong shells I'd be interested. Intellifeed is nice...though I dunno about dropping 150+ on a loader that may or may not break when hit with paint.

Looks ok but it looks to be made of the same old acrylic as most of the other loaders........maybe if they made it outa polycarb it would actually take a beatin.

Deep in the recesses of Northern Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by onedude36
    Jeez, put down the h8trade j/k

Let's be honest, all loaders are ugly. As long as it isn't horrifyingly ugly, then I can deal with it. If it looks stupid, but works well, it ain't stupid.
    BrockSampson "I see dead people..."

and once I see them, I make sweet, sweet love...

Quote Originally Posted by slateman
    Jeez, put down the h8trade j/k

Let's be honest, all loaders are ugly. As long as it isn't horrifyingly ugly, then I can deal with it. If it looks stupid, but works well, it ain't stupid.
    spoken like an engineer

lol

Quote Originally Posted by d4m4don3
    Is the intellifeed patented?

was that another agd contribution..im not sure, so ill let someone else answer, i know angels were also intellifed, but idk who did it first..

Quote Originally Posted by minimag86
    Looks ok but it looks to be made of the same old acrylic as most of the other loaders........maybe if they made it outa polycarb it would actually take a beatin.
    why dont they make them out of carbon fiber? very light, very strong

cost, would probably out weight the pluses, also it would probably be hard as heck to get all the shaping done.
    -matt

This is kinda off topic, but does anyone think that the tippman A5 is very similar to an intellifeed system? because I do, mabe tippmann copied the "idea" not the design. What do you think?

Deep in the recesses of Northern Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by thefool
    spoken like an engineer
    Ironically, I have Bachelor of Art degrees in history and psychology. I'm the opposite of an engineer I would just rather have something work, and maybe not work so great, than to have something work great, and maybe work

Triangle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by don miguel
    This is kinda off topic, but does anyone think that the tippman A5 is very similar to an intellifeed system? because I do, mabe tippmann copied the "idea" not the design. What do you think?

I'm fairly confident that Tippmann produced a marker before the A5 with a forcefed hopper years before AGD intellified their mags.
    It was called the Factory FA.
    Can anyone verify or correct this?

Yes, the Factory F/A used a mechanical, spring loaded version of the Cyclone. It had some jamming problems but overall worked pretty well when taken care of. This was about 3 or 4 years before AGD came up with the intellifeed.

Not that the two have absolutely anything to do with each other. The Cyclone is a completely different idea, stemming from an older system that Tippmann designed before the intellifeed. The two have no connection whatsoever and don miguel is just plain old wrong once again.

Triangle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Yes, the Factory F/A used a mechanical, spring loaded version of the Cyclone. It had some jamming problems but overall worked pretty well when taken care of. This was about 3 or 4 years before AGD came up with the intellifeed.

Not that the two have absolutely anything to do with each other. The Cyclone is a completely different idea, stemming from an older system that Tippmann designed before the intellifeed. The two have no connection whatsoever and don miguel is just plain old wrong once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Triangle
    God I love google image search!

weight and shells are suppose to be comparable to a halo...this is what a few who have seen it in person have said..o also there is a place for a rip drive but no rip drive, but there is a button on the bottom to reverse the drive come...

they place a chip on your board that wirelessly intelli's your gun and hopper..but it the intelli goes out or you dont want to use it the hopper will put pressure on the ballstack every 3 seconds...so NO EYES or MICH to go out...

Someone said they shot one on a dm5 or 6 in uncapped ramp and it never missed a beat...but i guess if you go by Don Migul..then thats only like 10-12 bps and we would be better off testing it on a spyder electra..

Triangle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CKY_Alliance
    weight and shells are suppose to be comparable to a halo...this is what a few who have seen it in person have said..o also there is a place for a rip drive but no rip drive, but there is a button on the bottom to reverse the drive come...

they place a chip on your board that wirelessly intelli's your gun and hopper..but it the intelli goes out or you dont want to use it the hopper will put pressure on the ballstack every 3 seconds...so NO EYES or MICH to go out...

Someone said they shot one on a dm5 or 6 in uncapped ramp and it never missed a beat...but i guess if you go by Don Migul..then thats only like 10-12 bps and we would be better off testing it on a spyder electra..
    You had better watch your tone, noob. He'll 'pone you.

edit: page2 snyp4r

Quote Originally Posted by CKY_Alliance
    OWned.

Ahahahahahha.

Anyways, pics are up of it on a gun on pbn. Apparently it is speedfeed compatible for anyone that uses those on their halos or reloaders. It looks really wide. Mad low on the gun, but wide.