Thread: Emag Power Problem

Emag Power Problem

Its got old 1.35 software that I know when I can finally get it to turn on and then once it turns on you get one shot whether it be just a normal semi 1 shot or a 6 shot burst but then once its done cycling it glitches and wont fire and when you try and sift through the menu you just get a blur of lights for a split second and nothing after that until i try re-seating the battery a couple times, pretty positive its not a battery problem because my other emag battery works fine on my other emag and i put it on this "new one" and it glitches out.. anyhow would trying to get the board flashed up to 3.2 or xmod fix this or is my board jacked? Thanks for the help

E-Mag, RT Pro, Dye Reflex Autococker AO Feedback

Your having a ground issue.

There's a screw that holds the electrical board down. Remove it and clean the threads out with a tap or wire brush.

Mine did something similar ever since I got my PTP E Micro 2000 for $350 with 3000psi flatline system and 3 barrels because the seller thought the board was fried. I adjusted my trigger magnet out a bit and it was right as rain.

Back out your trigger magnet until it no longer registers a pull, then screw it in little by little and see if that fixes it. It will take 1 minute and might be all that is wrong.

If not, follow Ando's advice as a good ground is necessary for proper function.

I would clean the ground screw anyway, even if that is not the problem here. They have a tendency to get corroded over time. Especially the ones that have limited contact area due to annodizing that covers the top of the post and slightly into the hole.

It does sound a bit like the trigger magnet is adjusted too close to the HES sensor. As mentioned, back it out and see what happens. Then you can readjust it to tune where the activation point is.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

ok its the trigger magnet but with it plugged in the board wont come on at all but with it disco'd the board comes on fine.. think i should just replace the HES sensor??

nevermind figured out the adjustment works good thanks for all the help people!

pic's , we need pic's

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic
    pic's , we need pic's
    Yes. We helped you fix it, now you have to show it.