Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The NJ AO DAY Picture and Story Thread!

The NJ AO DAY Picture and Story Thread!

NJ AO DAY III!

I'll post pictures ASAP when i get back!
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

OK pics time

OK, the pics arnt that great, because i brought my really really crappy digicam in fear that my good one would get messed up.

Here is FreshmanBob doing his job.

This is the Canadian Superman battling the Mag man. O yea, thats fists head thats in the way

Spraying Mango just standing around

BlazingAce!
    Last edited by Army; 08-02-2003 at 11:08 PM.

Dayspring (?) lookin skeavey

tatoboy

night Hawk...my team mate for the event and a very good player

Overall the day was good. Hot and humid with muddy fields

Tournament ran smoothly. Thanks Freshmanbob and black cell

Some debate over Deadcell reffing there own games and some other issues with Deadcell i wont get into.

Rec games were fun, especially the last one when i saw AGDjon laying down down in a buddle of mud, sharing it with a baby snapper turtle

Team undefined here. I couldnt ask for a better day...well besides the mud that i almost losted a shoe in while running. It went very smooth, met cool people. The tourny was a success. Can't wait for more pics to come.

Undefined. We went 97 and out on our fist game we played us, then the second time it was the complete opposite.

Mods, stickey?

Smile

Automaggin.... good pics. I'm not sure I met you. Probably saw you. Got to meet some good people from the board.

BTW.... Tunaman is the man! He hooked me up bigtime. I definately owe him.

Also...its official. I've got Wang!

Glad I didn't take the bike. It poured on the way home.

Yea,We tied some team forgot name, and had to play and win to make finals. You see those last games when we were going for 3rd. Against clares team. Had to play two games heh.

Had to play two games heh.
    Because of my boistrousness.

Also my dad accidently packed someone elses Eggo II in my bag. I think it was the guys from American Paintball's loader but I am not sure. Plz get in touch so i can send it back.

Colin:
    Guy you didn't know was Blazing Ace!

Take that picture down or I'll mangle you!!!!

Dude, Where is my Revi? Did you pack it up with your gear? No big thing, I'll get it from you later. Cleaning my gear. I couldn't find it. Damage it and I'll kill you. That is a pre-BE Revy!!!!!

Tired!! Will post more and pics tomorrow!

Originally posted by 845

Because of my boistrousness.

Also my dad accidently packed someone elses Eggo II in my bag. I think it was the guys from American Paintball's loader but I am not sure. Plz get in touch so i can send it back.
    Is it clear?

Dont forget to wash your hands after you play with the hamsters, or you'll get AIDS!

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Dude, Where is my Revi? Did you pack it up with your gear? No big thing, I'll get it from you later. Cleaning my gear. I couldn't find it. Damage it and I'll kill you. That is a pre-BE Revy!!!!!

Yea, i got it. Forgot to give it to you, oops.

Pre-BE. haha, thats why it didnt break on me! I have a bajillion broken revvy parts layin around my house.

WEll i have to start off with THANK YOU ALL. now the individual people that helped me get throught the day (i had 7 guests)

Misfit:That kid loved that cover and he said it shot like a dream he was in the tourny with me and he ripped it for a newb

Wc Keep: Thanks for all the equipment you lent my guest i really appreciated. They all had a blast and want to come to next years meet. thanks again. even thought the nice hooked Cocker wasnt working.

Tuna: YOU ARE THE MAN. by far the coolest guy on this world. i was expecting a a rude nose up his behind guy and what i found was the coolest guy on earth. anyways this guy hooked me up and made my day worth while.*STORY* well after i set up all my guest with guns borrowed from WC and misfit and some of my own, WC gives me this really nice cocker that i thought would shoot like a dream. Of Course we all know about Cockers..... anyways the cocker wasnt firing above 150 fps so Wc decides to give me his gun. as im walking down to the Blackcell booth Tuna hands me this chromed out mag w/. a purple ule body and a sfl emag valve and tells me go have fun. i was like Oh My God are you sure you want to hand this to me. he was like go ahead just be careful there is no level ten. i went through almost 2 boxs of paint w/o a single break. On top of this about 1/2 before he hands me this gun he serviced all my guns and hooked them up really lovely. TUNA THANKS AGAIN I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Well i have a quick question how many Aoers does it take to realize that that broken cocker only had the valve but on upside down. three that agrre that the velocity it too low (duh)another 10 that said why are you shooting a autochopper at a AO meet. 4 that are telling me just use a 1/8 allen key to boost up your reg.(isnt that in a mag) 1 smart one that tells everyone hey check that bolt it might be backwards. 19 that tell that kid shut up you dont know anything bout paintball you newb. 3 that the 19 check the bolt. 1 to realize that the bolt is backward. And the genious of our group that tested the marker by shooting his feet

Thanks again i appreciate all the guys that helped me out you made my day a blast as well as my guests.

WE NEED MORE PICS
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

Originally posted by Tobe2be
    WE NEED MORE PICS
    Hold your ponies! When I left they were drinking so I don't think photo posts were on their mind. For all we know they could of walked mindlessly into the lake chasing after a giant frog waving to them that doesn't exist. Alcohol stimulates giant frog sightings near lakes.

NJ- There are too many people here, feel free to take some

Tunaman

Though I did not attend, I will say that the one time i met Tunaman at rexplex, he was an awesome guy. I was asking questions about his black (e? x? i dont remember) and he said something along the lines of "here, see for yourself," so yes, Tunaman, is THE man.
    WARNING!: This cat is not an Al Roker imposter

Whew, thanks for the 12am phone call guys. It was just like being there without all that pesky jager vomit.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Haha, 10PM call for me. Man, I wish I was there! People getting blasted w/o me!

I'm getting the phone call right now!

Capt. Canuk stopped by to discuss paintball saftey with the AO community!

Capt. Canuk always has time for his adoring fans! But, it seems he forgot money to buy paint!

ut oh! Time to go to the bank! UP UP AND AWAY!!!

Thordic prefers ramming his head into his goggles with the assistance of gravity. His Australian friend is puzzeled.

Cool pic of AO members!

Team AFTICA for this NJ AO Day! We took second place overall and won V Force Shields! Thanks Mel!!

Me, Oldsoldier and Creative_Mayhem! It was an honor to get to play side by side with you guys and I can't wait till we can do it again soon!