Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Predator II Board - Authorized Install Center

Aww, I was going to send mine back in for the eyes later on. I'm not kidding, either. How's that coming along, by the way? The ETAC with the cancelled eye install from a few weeks ago.
    "Luckily for Hammerhead, there's a sucker born every minute." - Miscue

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Zer0
    Aww, I was going to send mine back in for the eyes later on. I'm not kidding, either. How's that coming along, by the way? The ETAC with the cancelled eye install from a few weeks ago.
    I haven't even touched it yet.

It is still setting happily in its box, waiting its turn in line.

Right now, I have a couple of markers to ship, and then its on to the Alpha rails that need to be shipped (man is there a lot of them).

Anyway, I will get down to it as soon as I can.

Thank you for your business.

Pics of E-Tac with Predator II board

If anyone is still interested in seeing some pics of the E-Tac I got back from Ryan @ Logic Paintball, you find them at this link:

http://www.paintballwhores.com/

There's also a link to the Black X-Mag that I had a CCM mod installed from RRFireblade as well, if anyone is planning to put this mod on there X.

wow a 2.3 meg picture, thats pretty big... I would try scaling them down a little bit.
    check out my feedback

Thanks for linking to those pics Michael, I appreciate it.

Just got a chance to look at them myself last night, they look damn good.

Gotta go check out Jay's Clamp job on your X though.

Have a good one.

BTW, for anyone who is waiting, I will have Predators back in stock by the end of next week (or so TAG tells me).

Sorry for the file sizes...

I didn't have time to resize them for the web yet. Just posted them right from the shoot. This site is under construction and those files need to be trimmed down for the final presentation, but wanted it out there for those who were in a rush to see the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Carazy
    wow a 2.3 meg picture, thats pretty big... I would try scaling them down a little bit.

Good job. Just so you know, that E-tac inspired me to go out and get one. I have it on order from Tunaman now... Milled battery pack and all.....

Hey, what kind of barrel is that on the tac?

now what i don't understand is
    what's the difference between this and a devilmag?

Well if you must know....

It's part of a full Poison Arrow Kit from Poison Products. Really well made barrels, but not necessarily all that quiet. Then again, when I'm shooting like a madman on the field and able to shoot through any of my possible breaks, who cares. I'm not trying to be all that quiet, just hella intimidating.

Comes in handy when you want to be the focus of attention, plus your own teammates know you're still in the game as long as they hear you firing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Good job. Just so you know, that E-tac inspired me to go out and get one. I have it on order from Tunaman now... Milled battery pack and all.....

Hey, what kind of barrel is that on the tac?

Quote Originally Posted by alouba
    now what i don't understand is
    what's the difference between this and a devilmag?
    A Devil Mag, is a custom made grip frame. It uses the Predator Morlock board, but in a Logic 90* frame. It requires the ULT, and uses a 9v battery. It will bolt on to any existing mag. The only thing that needs to be custom installed are the eyes.

Coolhands installs that are mentioned in this thread, have been into E/X/ETac mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin
    It's part of a full Poison Arrow Kit from Poison Products. Really well made barrels, but not necessarily all that quiet. Then again, when I'm shooting like a madman on the field and able to shoot through any of my possible breaks, who cares. I'm not trying to be all that quiet, just hella intimidating.

Comes in handy when you want to be the focus of attention, plus your own teammates know you're still in the game as long as they hear you firing.
    NICE. Im thinking of getting the WGP Kanner Tactical kit, and maybe putting one of those Lapco machine gun shrouds.

Barrel for E-Tac...

Quality wise I would choose the Poison Arrow over the Kaner. My friend has a similar setup and has built up an E-Tac setup from a stock E-Mag. He currently uses a Lapco Big Shot that was annoed dust black, which I've got to say looks really nice on his setup. Normally those barrels only come in gloss black, but apparently the guy he bought it from must have had it custom annoed. The Big Shots are single one piece barrels that don't come in a barrel kit. I don't have any pics of his yet, but he wants to do it later because he's putting more stuff on it still. He's planning on dropping a Lapco shroud on his as well. I don't know if he's stopping there or going to build a silencer around that...

As I said before, I'm looking to be that quiet on the field unless I get to start playing larger fields again or scenario. I can always switch out to my Dye Ultralight setup on my X-Mag, which is pretty quiet already in comparison.

A Devil Mag, is a custom made grip frame. It uses the Predator Morlock board, but in a Logic 90* frame. It requires the ULT, and uses a 9v battery. It will bolt on to any existing mag. The only thing that needs to be custom installed are the eyes.

Coolhands installs that are mentioned in this thread, have been into E/X/ETac mags.

NICE. Im thinking of getting the WGP Kanner Tactical kit, and maybe putting one of those Lapco machine gun shrouds.

Thought Id chime in on this 1. The frame is NOT a logic frame at all. I do no business whatsoever with Logic. The frame is based off the RPG frame but again different for the use. Now back to your regularly scheduled progam.

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

Quote Originally Posted by GA Devil
    Thought Id chime in on this 1. The frame is NOT a logic frame at all. I do no business whatsoever with Logic. The frame is based off the RPG frame but again different for the use. Now back to your regularly scheduled progam.
    My Bad. I get my 90* frames confused.

Hey, I tried to do a good job selling the Devil mag.....

Quote Originally Posted by GA Devil
    Yup, beat me to it.

so if i want to have a predator board in my mag (specs in sig) i would either have to

a). get emag lowers and then send it in to coolhand to install the predator board

or

b). buy a devil frame from gadevil

correct?

so if i want to have a predator board in my mag (specs in sig) i would either have to

a). get emag lowers and then send it in to coolhand to install the predator board

or

b). buy a devil frame from gadevil

correct?

That is correct sir.

wow, has anyone noticed that sigs are gone....?
    why.....

wow, has anyone noticed that sigs are gone....?
    why.....
    LMAO!

You don't get out much do ya?

Do a search, I don't want to go into it here (as this thread is already getting derailed, I don't want it to crash and burn).

Suffice to say that most everyone knows they are gone.

ya i'm only here occansioanlly and only for the b/s/t
    but now i'm posting a lil in general mag stuff

sorry for dragging ur thread off track.....you can go back to doing ur thing now

ya i'm only here occansioanlly and only for the b/s/t
    but now i'm posting a lil in general mag stuff

sorry for dragging ur thread off track.....you can go back to doing ur thing now
    Nah dude, you didn't drag it off track, it was headed that way all by itself.

Have a good one, and try to come by more often. There is still some content worth reading here, you just gotta be on the lookout for it.

get emag lowers and then send it in to coolhand to install the predator board...
    Well... If you want eMag lowers, you could get one of these:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=170367

And one of these:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fu...&categoryID=24

And one of these:

And one of these:

And one of these:

And one of these:

And one of these:

And one of these:

And then send it off. You might be able to find better prices than the online store...

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Quote Originally Posted by hitech
    Well... If you want eMag lowers, you could get one of these:
    You forgot the last part.
    Send the bad boy to Tunaman after assembly for a wicked anodizing.

CNC Emag
    Featherlight Viking

Hey CoolHand any news on the Dual Selonoid board? I will probably bug you about it so apologies in advance but I will try to bug you only once a week, because that is as little as I can manage... Anyways, hit me with a PM.

My Feedback
    (It's a work in progress)

price on a cyborg
    UTAC

Quote Originally Posted by bawitheba
    price on a cyborg
    $250 + shipping

Duzzy - No word yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    $250 + shipping

Duzzy - No word yet.
    Alright, until next week then...

microswitch

what micro switch is on the pred 2 board for the cyborg?

Quote Originally Posted by bawitheba
    what micro switch is on the pred 2 board for the cyborg?
    Its all the same board. I can use a 25g or an 80g. Which one you get depends on how bad the 25g bounces when I put it in.

If it doesn't bounce and run away, then you get the 25g. If it does bounce, then I swap it out for the 80g.

Mostly dependant on trigger weight (physical mass, not pull weight), and the pull geometry.

CoolHand, I tried to send you a PM but your box was full...

My only question is...

Can I have the first one? Pretty pretty please? And maybe a little certificate saying it is numero uno? Pretty pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by Duzzy
    CoolHand, I tried to send you a PM but your box was full...

My only question is...

Can I have the first one? Pretty pretty please? And maybe a little certificate saying it is numero uno? Pretty pretty please?
    Yes.

I'm not making you a certificate, but since you were the reason I went and pestered them, you will get the first one.

Now, you just gotta hang out and wait for them to get done.

To everyone else - Don't ask, its a long story. When its finished, I'll tell it.