Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre-Order Carbon Fiber Halo / Reloader B backplates.

yakitori Guest
    all buttons are longer than the backplate. Even on stock halos the on/off button stick out into the hole cut into the backplate and you can break it off if not careful when taking it out or putting it in.

I dont see why the cheetah board would make a longer button if it is a drop in replacement to be used in halos. Then again, Ive never seen one so I could be wrong.

The rubber buttons dont come off easy. They can however be installed a little bit further away from the board to allow more room for a longer button. Try to post a pic of both the stock and the cheetah board buttons to try and show the different lengths, and I will know how much room to account for.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yakitori
    all buttons are longer than the backplate. Even on stock halos the on/off button stick out into the hole cut into the backplate and you can break it off if not careful when taking it out or putting it in.

I dont see why the cheetah board would make a longer button if it is a drop in replacement to be used in halos. Then again, Ive never seen one so I could be wrong.

The rubber buttons dont come off easy. They can however be installed a little bit further away from the board to allow more room for a longer button. Try to post a pic of both the stock and the cheetah board buttons to try and show the different lengths, and I will know how much room to account for.

Thanks.
    TAG uses a different button all together that they claim will not break like the current HALO and empire board buttons. Pics of the TAG board are below, I do not have a stock HALO board to compare to, but you can see that the rubber boot would not need to be used.

My drinking team has a paintball problem.
    My Feedback

yakitori Guest
    I was not aware that the cheetah boards were like that. I dont really know to to make it so that it will work. I dont know why TAG just didnt make the board same as the stock on/off button so that it works w/ the stock backplates. I dont believe that buttons breaking was ever a problem unless someone wasnt careful disassembling the halo. As the saying goes, if it aint broke, dont fix it.
    Last edited by yakitori; 10-21-2005 at 10:05 AM.

pmed you, I want one!!!

Yeah, that's right!

Dude come and shoot noobs with me at h&r in the water....
    I have some money now and I need that red one...

ttyl-
    Pat
    "An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

Feedback

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty
    Dude come and shoot noobs with me at h&r in the water....
    I have some money now and I need that red one...

ttyl-
    Pat
    PMd ya shaun.

Pat. Did the field get some rain? Damnit, I dont like playing in the mud. Hopefully it isnt too bad tomorrow. I am coming out there though because I need to sell my Ion, and I also have a wifes birthday this weekend so the closest field is HNR. Ill bring the red one for ya.

Anymore Backplates AVAILABLE?

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rat_impy_jr
    Anymore Backplates AVAILABLE?

yup, still available in ALL colors.

Thanks

yakitori Guest
    I still have these and I know someone needs to replace that worn out sticker on your halo, or just wants a nice looking, durable carbon fiber backplate

hey, just wondering if you took another swing at the CF halo jewls? ide still be intrested in a pair of them.. let me know.. thanks..

yakitori Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    hey, just wondering if you took another swing at the CF halo jewls? ide still be intrested in a pair of them.. let me know.. thanks..
    I gave up on it. Didnt look right to me.

i dont spose you plan on making a green/olive color
    that would be nice, i would buy one
    CLICK FOR FEEDBACK!

teufelhunden is my hero!

yakitori Guest
    cant find that color of CF. This is all the materials I have, when they are gone, thats it for me. Im not making anymore.

I have plenty left now, but once theyre out.....no more. I got about 40 more left alltogether.

I still have all colors though.

up

PM'd you...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

do you still have any plates left and what in what colors?

he was perm banned because this is germany in the early 40's, you can get ahold of him on PBN though!

Drink Wine

Quote Originally Posted by ntn4502
    he was perm banned because this is germany in the early 40's, you can get ahold of him on PBN though!
    It was five weeks. And rumor is JoeSchmo on this forum is a very close friend of his who can get him the info. I don't seem to have his e-mail address anymore. Nice product, I have one
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

Quote Originally Posted by Lohman446
    It was five weeks.
    Now extended for forever.

Looks like a cool product, however.
    Shaun Nelson --- old, fat, slow.... did I mention lazy? I ate all the pies
    I disable .signatures Apparently you do not.

I have a red one, great product!

just looked like it was MarkM's 'time of the month'

black backplate

I want a black one, PMed you.

yakitori is banned, if you would like a way to contact him PM me and i will tell you.