Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loguzzzzzz Feedback

ASA and SS Hose

Just got the ASA and hose today. I can't believe this stuff's been used! It's in great shape. Props!

Thumbs up Loguzzzzzz purchased a E-Max Valve from me. (Positive)

(Positive) Loguzzzzzz recently purchased a E-Max valve from me, and paid promptly via paypal. He also had great communication during the transaction/negotiations with me. I would highly recommend Loguzzzzzz he is a great AO'r
    Automag w/LVL 10 Mod
    Intelliframe
    14" Boomstick
    My AO Feedback

My eBay feedback

Loguzz bought some grips from me. Everything went very smoothly and I couldn't be happier dealing with him. A+

great guy... bought a ule body off of me.. paid super fast... would deal with again in a heart beat..

Great trader

Great trader, up front, honest, and cool to talk to as well

Look forward to doing more business with him. Really knowledgable about mags as well, and builds a killer set of pneugrips.

Rypper

Quick payment on my mag parts, thanks.

A++++++

This man just built me a pneumag and it is in the mail back to me. Absolutely incredible to work with. Never gave me a seconds worth of trouble. Even made me a photo album and a video before it was put into the mail. Would do business again in a heart beat

Sold him couple items and excellent buyer. Quick payment and excellent communication.

Matt

I sent my pneumagged Chimera frame to Loguzzzzzz for a sleeper conversion along with some other custom milling work and I couldn't be happier. His work is clean and very professional. My Mag shoots like a dream thanks to him. He gave me updates on the progress of the work and the turn around time was very quick for the quality of work. You can't go wrong with him!

I bought an 06 dark star frame from Loguzzzzzz. Great communication and arrived quickly. Thanks so much!

Bought Pewter ULE

Bought a Pewter ULE and item was just as described in excellent condition. This member was very fair and replied promptly to messages. Would do business again...Thanks!

Thumbs up

not much to say about loguz other than he is the mag guru. set me up with a sweet Pneumag. stand up person, on and off the field.

thanks J.

Purchased an Outkast Sniper II from him. Got what I wanted in record time! I was amazed.

Also, he held great communication. Great guy to deal with!

once again, loguzzo strikes. built my emaggo frame and installed it. shoots so nice

thanks John

dan

Received my modded CP ASA from Loguz today. Not only was it done very professionally, he spent many hours talking with me about different methods of creating a sleeper pneumag at no personal gain.

He provided me with a ton of useful information and a VERY fast turnaround on the ASA modding for a very small amount of money.

A+++++++++++!
    Superbolt

I had Loguzzzz modify my CP direct mount asa for a sleeper frame
    this man does some great work, and was very helpful throughout the process
    if you ever need modifications done for a pneumag project
    i highly recommend this guy
    thanks again friend

Forgot to post up. Bought a solenoid for my EtekMag project. Great guy. Fast shipping.

just got my ASA today and was great work done on it. good communication through out the purchase and didn't mind the person i bought it from shipping straight to him since im in the uk.

thanks very much

Wow...

I sent my classic valve to loguzzzzzz for modification. He was super prompt with replys and made the transaction really easy. On top of that the turn around time was so fast...amazing.

Just bought his Chimera Sleeper Pneumag frame off of him. Extremely fast and friendly service. He promptly answered all PM's regarding the frame and payment information, and shipped it the next day. I got to play with it this weekend and I absolutely love it. Awesome quality and awesome service. I would buy from him again any day.

Super service!

I send Loguzzzzzz a second classic valve for devolumizing, and again he a performed top notch job. Anyone using 12 grams should send their valve to loguzzzzzz and get this service done, it is amazing!
    Thanks

I had Loguzzzzzz do a pnuemag conversion on my triton frame and it was flawless. His work is impeccable. I also recently purchased an airwalk pnuemag frame with a phoenix body and rail. He is an excellent craftsman and great to do business with.

Forgot to leave feedback!!! He worked his magic on my valve a year ago for my pistol project. It works like a Jewel and he was super fast with shipping A++++ and a
    Girls are no substatute of paintball

Murphy's law of paintball: If it jams force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyways

Had a sleeper Chimera pneu conversion done. Communication was excellent and the work was done remarkably fast. Top notch work and a great guy to deal with.

fixed and install tuna blade on emag lowers

Just what the tittle says fixed my emag lowers ,great guy,Does very good and clean work,great comunication,fast responce,and fast shipping.I recomend this guy to any one!!!!!!!Thanks again Loguzzzzzz

Loguzzzzzz built me yet another sweet mag. built a custom rail to fit a Dye UL frame.

Purchased 04 Eruo Angel Speed

Shipped quickly
    Gun came in as described and depicted
    Gave me some good pointers with it and left some notes in the box about the gun
    Great guy and a pleasure to deal with,
    would have no concerns recommending him to anyone.
    -Rob

Did an amazing job on two Chimera frames I needed sleeper mods on as well as two valves that he devolumized and a sleepered asa. Polite and detailed communication, fast turnaround and fair pricing also!!!
    Thanks again Loguzzzzzz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great and seamless transaction with Loguzzzzzz. This time, he sold me an Omega rail. It showed up in great condition and with lightning fast shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk