Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Logic Ultimate Mechanical Mag Frame

Oh yea just a little reminder about that rail bushing for the gloss silver frame! thanks again

Any news CoolHand?

No news to report really.

The frames are off at ano. I had hoped to have them back here by the end of the month, but I'm not sure they are going to make it.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Hey Cool hand...

I just sent you an email about the frames.

Hope there are still some available. Would like to purchase one.

Also, do you sell the modified vertical ASA adapters, like on your electro mag frame, which have the front tapped/drilled for a low pressure reg?

Thanks man. Looking forward to hearing from you.

edit: also, did you have any pics of the inside of the frame with the grips off?
    Last edited by Scott Hudnall; 01-29-2006 at 05:27 PM.

Have you received them yet?

any news yet.. im interested.. but waiting for others to get their frames..

thanks!

There is an update on the Logic Electro Frame thread (someone there has both an electo and mech frame on order and asked about the mech). The gist of it is that Ryan is sorry about the wait and that anodizers suck.

And they apparently don't have lasers on their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by 91Foxtrot
    There is an update on the Logic Electro Frame thread (someone there has both an electo and mech frame on order and asked about the mech). The gist of it is that Ryan is sorry about the wait and that anodizers suck.

And they apparently don't have lasers on their heads.
    LMAO!

That's it in a nutshell.

God I love the things you read on an internet forum.

just got an email from UPS that the billing information has been received!! , does that neccesarily mean that it has been shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Blue
    just got an email from UPS that the billing information has been received!! , does that neccesarily mean that it has been shipped?
    Well, it means that I've printed your label, and that it will ship as soon as I get it packed up.

Go read the front page of my website for a full rundown of what's going on.

hey there, just wondering is there any way at all I can have you anodize my frame somewhere else? Id be willing to pay a little more extra. thanks and if you could throw in that rail bushing, thanks again.

My frame was supposed to come UPS today but it didn't show. The tracking info wasn't helpful at the UPS website. Maybe it will make it Monday.

Patience guys. I have like 80 packages to ship here, it takes a while.

You get the tracking number when I print the labels, not when I hand them to UPS. Which means that the numbers won't work until I do hand them over to UPS. Get it?

I should get the majority of them out on Monday, the rest in a few days.

I'm not sending off any more parts for ano until I find a reliable place. Sorry Carbon, it's not a matter of money anymore. And I will do my best not to forget your rail bushing.

where do you get those triggers from?

Who were you using for your anodizer? Have you tried FBM http://fbmfactory.com/fbmf/index.html ? I've heard some good things about them but you never know.

But what I do I do because I like to do.

FBM actually just lost one of their anodizers and have been scramblimg to catch up since he left.

Mech mag frames

Just got my three frames today.
    Thanks Ryan.

Will the frames fit a DW Dallara rail (and still be able to mount a foregrip)?

a dallara rail is based off the am/mm rail. Yes it will fit but you will not have space to mount a foregrip.

a dallara rail is based off the am/mm rail. Yes it will fit but you will not have space to mount a foregrip.
    Precisely.

Dallara Rail = Fancy Milled Classic Rail = No workie so good.

Now, Karta on the other hand . . . . . . . .

If you gotta have one, and you gotta have a Dallara body and rail, then I can certainly make it work for you.

You know, custom shop and all . . . . . . .

got the frame today. but no rail bushing, and ive got a question the trigger pin seems a little loose and there seems to be very little play in the pin itself. Will this thing fall out during play? is loctite needed? is there supposed to be a safety?

got the frame today. but no rail bushing, and ive got a question the trigger pin seems a little loose and there seems to be very little play in the pin itself. Will this thing fall out during play? is loctite needed? is there supposed to be a safety?
    Damnit. I am very sorry about missing that, it just got lost in the hustle. I even had a bushing set aside for it and everything.

If the pin is loose, just mash one end of it a little and tap it back in (smooshed end last).

The pins are a press fit AFTER ano, they are a little looser raw.

what happened to the safety?
    Last edited by Carbon Blue; 03-03-2006 at 09:28 PM.

what happened to the safety?
    AGD was out of them, I am out of them, so they don't have one.

If you can find one (like say you have a CF frame to cannibalize one from), they will take any AGD mech safety (except the EMag safety obviously).

Didn't have much of a choice, ship them without, or make you guys wait longer yet.

If you GOTTA have one, you can use the safety from any carbon fiber frame, see if someone has a spare someplace.

could i just hack one out of an intelliframe? thanks

could i just hack one out of an intelliframe? thanks
    Yup.

But you don't need to "hack" it out.

Take out the trigger, then remove the little #4-40 set screw from the top of the frame, pull out the little spring that's under that screw, tip the frame upside down over your palm and catch the ity bity ball bearing that's in there, then pull out the safety itself from either side.

Install it in the UMF exactly backwards of that. Pin in first, then ball bearing, spring, set screw, trigger.

It goes in the UMF so that you have to push it from right to left (when looking from the back) in order to fire the marker.

thanks! and when punching out the pin from the intelliframe, i start punching from the right to the left or left to the right. thanks again

thanks! and when punching out the pin from the intelliframe, i start punching from the right to the left or left to the right. thanks again
    No telling.

Have a look at both ends, and drive from the side that doesn't look smashed at all.

If neither end looks squished, then flip a coin. If it won't budge one way, try the other.

I suggest laying it over a roll of tape, so that the pin is centered over the hole in the tape roll. This way you don't dent your desk/table/bench/etc when you drive the pin out.

Also, use a drift (flat ended punch), or a very sharp punch to drive out the pin. Don't try to use a nail or screw driver, allen key, etc. You'll slip and scratch the frame, near guaranteed.

Have fun.

Safety assembly

I got safety assemblies for my frames from Tunaman.
    He has them in stock.

Also the DyeSticky3 grips work great on the frames :

http://photobucket.com/albums/b195/g...mage&test=test
    Last edited by going_home; 03-12-2006 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Added pics

Shippin n stuff

Hows shipping out of these orders going? I have not heard anything from anyone about nothin since I sent my money in.

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL