Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CCM Feednecks for Sale - Most Guns

Sorry... I didn't receive the PM so please let me know if you are still interested...

I am interested in a no-pro dust black for a proto rail. pm me a price and we can do business. Thanks

PM Sent....

pm sent.. payments sent.. awaiting confirmation.

Replied.... thanks again....

Quote Originally Posted by LuisV
    CCM Feednecks for sale and I have them for the following guns:

Angel
    Matrix
    Impulse
    Shocker
    Ion
    Alias
    DM5

All feednecks are available in either a Black or Silver Neck with a Red, Blue or Black clamp ring. I have No-Pro, No-Rise, Mid-Pro and Mid-Rise on hand.

I also have some Ion / Impulse Threaded No-Pro feednecks in Dust Black on Dust Black.

They are $30 plus shipping. PayPal is preferred... Money Orders welcomed... Post here or send me a PM for more info...
    for ordering pupose, which style is the one with the blue band and which one is the silver with black band?

Ok, figured out which is which. Now my question is why does it cost $15 to mail it USPS to canada when USPS only charges $5?
    Last edited by Raven001; 09-24-2007 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven001
    for ordering pupose, which style is the one with the blue band and which one is the silver with black band?

Ok, figured out which is which. Now my question is why does it cost $15 to mail it USPS to canada when USPS only charges $5?
    Sorry for the delays... but my new spam filter caught the AO Forum Alert messages as spam.

We only ship via Global Priority Mail as there is tracking info. $5 is ground with no tracking and no guarantees that it will not get lost in shipping...

Tes

I need a clamp feedneck for the dragun TES. any of these fit?

Nathan

Sorry for the delays... I can't seem to get a hold of one for the TES. Do you know what threads the feedneck is?

Quote Originally Posted by LuisV
    They are $30 plus shipping. PayPal is preferred... Money Orders welcomed... Post here or send me a PM for more info...
    I wanted to know if you had any info on my order. It was placed awhile ago and i havent recived anything yet. Paypal was sent from Cyberave68@aol.com. Can you please contact me.....
    Thanks,
    Cyberave68
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

Quote Originally Posted by cyberave68
    I wanted to know if you had any info on my order. It was placed awhile ago and i havent recived anything yet. Paypal was sent from Cyberave68@aol.com. Can you please contact me.....
    Thanks,
    Cyberave68

PM sent... sorry for any delays...

Its been almost another week? I havent heard from you and have given you all the info you requested? You havent replyed to my PM either? I'm getting kinda frustrated here. I ordered the feedneck early enuff to have it for Tunaball and now it looks like i wont have one at all? Can you please give me some info so i can know what the heck is going on??????

OK i'd like to know WTF!!!!! You havent responded to me in a bit you have my money, and you havent sent me CRAP!!!! I requested for a refund thu Paypal and have given them all the info. If your gonna sell things you should at least make sure when some says they didnt get something to check it out and follow up. here is another copy from Pyapal about the transaction details... frankly i think waiting more than 3 weeks for a simple part or a PM saying you dont have it in stock would you like a refund is way to long. Even worse you didnt even offer or respond to me..... Hope this is not how you treat all your customers!!!!

Cy

A claim has been filed against this transaction. Visit the Resolution Center for the latest information

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #6N6402362C685472D)

Business Name:
    pbloverz
    Email:
    sales@pbloverz.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.pbloverz.com
    Customer Service Email: sales@pbloverz.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
    -$35.00 USD

Date:
    Apr. 17, 2008
    Time:
    04:00:05 PDT
    Completed

Subject:
    CCM feedneck from AO
    Note:
    "I was wondering if you have a no pro(shortest one i think) in a silver with blue band, Angel threaded.
    tanks for your time."

Later,
    Cyberave68 (AO name)
    (Erik Diaz)

Process my refund....!!!!