Thread: This just in from BigEvil...

This just in from BigEvil...

I had the opportunity to put a hopper through my new E90...

Couldn't unload because it was a pump day and I only bought one bag of paint and needed to play for the rest of the day

sweeet!
    BPS - Baller's Pro Shop - ballersproshop@hotmail.com
    • "Hellspawn" WDP Angel LED 99
    • "Foxwood" WGP Autococker Bob Long Ironmen RF 97
    • "Kenobi" WGP Autococker E-Blade blue VF 2k2
    • "Raider Nation" AGD AutoMag CF ULE Hyperframe LX Hurricane
    • "Gray Ghost" AGD ReTro Mag CF High Rise LX

Total Freak - Tips: 12" AA black, 10" Boomstick black
    Bidness with Dover - Feedback

Nice foregrip

What kind of hopper is that? Nothing can replace my Revy, but that thing looks pretty lo-pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    Nice foregrip
    I hate you...

Quote Originally Posted by koleah
    What kind of hopper is that? Nothing can replace my Revy, but that thing looks pretty lo-pro.
    It's a Dye Rotor. I traded my original color kit (and subsequently the jewels) for it. It's made of the same plastic as the pre-BE Revvy's I believe.

Holy crap it worked ..er I mean

just curious... how well would an xboard revy keep up with that frame? Don't shoot particularly quickly

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceSV
    just curious... how well would an xboard revy keep up with that frame? Don't shoot particularly quickly
    An X-Boarded Revvy feeds consistently at 12bps, which is a little bit higher than most field and tourney firing speed limits these days... If you can find a place that allows 20+ BPS play and have the desire to put way too much paint down range, you'd need something faster and more consistent, but at almost any official paintball establishment/event you'll do fine with a revvy on top of any marker.

*edit*
    Not trying to rag on the people who use modern hoppers - I generally top my Mags with a Pinokio (essentially a Fasta) and most of my electros with a Halo. The Rotor is a great hopper, too; very consistent and easy to maintain, with a super low profile. My point is that in the long run it's $120 more than a Revvy, which works just fine for almost any modern application.

Very nice, I'll just have to suffer with an emag. But that is a sweet marker, and good job BE soldering is a PITA huh?

Quote Originally Posted by sjrtk
    Very nice, I'll just have to suffer with an emag. But that is a sweet marker, and good job BE soldering is a PITA huh?

Thanks. The soldering isnt, but the UTB's can be a PINTA. Plus, I as lucky that I ended up with enough room for everything to fit in there. Other than that I was very happy with how they turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry

*edit*
    Not trying to rag on the people who use modern hoppers - I generally top my Mags with a Pinokio (essentially a Fasta) and most of my electros with a Halo. The Rotor is a great hopper, too; very consistent and easy to maintain, with a super low profile. My point is that in the long run it's $120 more than a Revvy, which works just fine for almost any modern application.
    I will agree. I wouldn't buy a Rotor new, especially with Prophecies selling less than $100 new. I just got a great deal on a LNIB Rotor used when both were selling for $150+. I actually use it on my T2 as well (mainly because I don't have a speed feed for my Revvy). Although, I don't think I would buy the hard plastic Revvy shells if I could help it, and I don't like eyes in my loader (I have an Empire sound board).

that is pretty bad *** might i say....

Get a better pic

your cellphone does it no justice

Nice. You putting a foregrip on that?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CatoRockwell
    He's going to hold it the old school way, by the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    An X-Boarded Revvy feeds consistently at 12bps, which is a little bit higher than most field and tourney firing speed limits these days... If you can find a place that allows 20+ BPS play and have the desire to put way too much paint down range, you'd need something faster and more consistent, but at almost any official paintball establishment/event you'll do fine with a revvy on top of any marker.

*edit*

hehe...I just finally retired my old Reloader B and upgraded to...*drum roll* a Reloader II. ha! I love them hoppers. honestly I would have got another reloader B if they still made 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by CatoRockwell
    yep, I am planning on putting one of these on:

I am going to use that grip on my latest egomag. They look really nice . Has anyone herd a time line for when Mongoose plans to have them ready?

If they're not being made already. For sure when he gets back from vacation.