Thread: Any lefty's with warps? (I need AGD's opinion too..please?)

Any lefty's with warps? (I need AGD's opinion too..please?)

I just got a warp..but the trick is that i'm left handed so i want the warp on the left side of my mag..and i know that the Warp's screw holes are off-center and are set up to give a right handed person an extra inch or so when he mounts it..but with left handed people it moves it an inch closer and i can't even get the sucker into a position where i can fit everything together without it being so tucked that everything is rubbing..does anyone have an idea on how i can do this? or is there a longer Warp Feed bracket out there somewhere that can give us left handers a little more room..i really want to use a warp but i'm just really frustrated..

learn to shoot righty,you should know how to shoot both hands in paintball

Shouldn't you want your warp on the right side of your mag if you're a lefty?

I never actually learned which side the warp should be on for which hand. I think it would be on the right side of the gun if you're a lefty. This way the hopper is tucked in behind the bunker and close to your chest while the gun pops out.

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

Bunny,

Many lefties get a Pro Team Warp Mounting Bracket becuase it is two pieces and is more adjustable. Try them.

AGD

I'm a lefty. Although this is a Z-Grip setup, you'll see that drilling a hole in the hopper for the hose helps out a LOT with getting it setup tight and to where it's comfortable. I'm using the stock bracket with a hole drilled in it to set it perpindicular to the Z-Grip, since the grip puts everything so far forward in the first place.

I use a AGD Warpfeed and use a RF cocker and am a lefty....

Works pretty well. But you NEED to learn to shoot righty as well....Doesnt take too long to do either.

I drilled out a 3rd hole on my warp bracket so I could position it a lil better on my gun.....Works wonders.
    Former stickballmovies guy (They're on youtube now). Now a full-time slumlord in Central Ohio.

personman Guest
    (Im a lefty too)
    My question is.. if you have the warp on the right, how are you supposed to get to your foregrip?(if you have one)

Personman, it only looks awkward, but your forearm actually blocks the warp when holding the foregrip. Mine is setup opposite of Black's, but it's still comfortable.

Black, looking at your Mag makes me want to sell my Impy and go buy the same/similar set-up, nice.

But, yes you can reach around the warp(It's not huge) to grab your foregip. It may change your play style a LITTLE, but it's well worth it.
    Team Wicked Malice-"Mess With the Best, Die Like the Rest!"

Actually, when you grip the fore grip usually your elbow drops down, the closer it is to the trigger the lower your elbow drops, therefore the warp wont be in your way at all. Try it, you'll see.

If you do what Black suggested (like I did), reaching the foregrip is no major task, lefty or righty. I'm a righty, and can't shoot lefty at all on any gun... it confuses the hell out of me!!! Anyhoo, here's mine
    -Campbell "aNtHrAx323" Krueger
    http://www.h2overclocking.com
    http://www.h2oc.net

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -(dunno)

Hey bunny, if you need some more holes drilled in your bracket I will do it for you free of charge. You will have to pay shipping to me and back to you though. I bought a barrel from you about 2 months back and I was very happy with it. Let me know if you want me to help you out.
    Jonathan Edwards-Captain,Damage Inc.
    2003 CPSA Novice Division Champions

Red/Black Fade Alais Intimidator
    Red Eblade GX3 Cocker-68/4500 AGD Flatline

Check My Feedback Here
    Visit Damage Inc's Home Field and Sponsor Fox Paintball
    Check Out Damage Inc's Team Website

Plus the KAPP Fore Grip Extender helps out a lot too!!!!