Thread: 12 Days of Christmas Sale- my lowest prices of the year

12 Days of Christmas Sale- my lowest prices of the year

In the process of making our lists and checking them twice we forgot the most important people in the community- you. There will be no coal for you all this year just plenty of great deals- our best deals and final deals of the season at www.macrolineguy.com

Backed by one of the strongest performance and quality gurantee's in the business we strive to make your holiday and 09 affordable by offering our late http://macrolineguy.com/categories.p...Christmas-Sale

paypal is macrolineguy@hotmail.com

I ship every day this holiday period.

For a faster checkout visit my webcart at www.macrolineguy.com You must post in this thread if you want feedback, if you've visited the Twelve Days of Christmas Sale I need your paypal trans id to leave feedback.

These are my best prices- please post in the thread, the majority of the answers you can find in the first posts.

All black macroline on sale-
    4 for 3 dollars.

You will not find a higher quality product anywhere on pbnation. All of my high quality air whips now on sale

All colored macroline on sale-
    3 for 2 dollars.

New colors added for fittings
    90 Degree Colored Fittings in Black, Olive, Blue, Red, White, Teal, Sand, Candy Purple, Pink and Neon Green includes one free foot of black macroline (no subs)
    7 dollars.

http://macrolineguy.com/product_imag...0679_thumb.jpg

Straight Colored Fittings in Black, Olive, Blue, Red, White, Teal, Sand, Candy Purple, Pink and Neon Green includes one free foot of black macroline (no subs)
    5 dollars.

Lightning Feed-
    2 dollars.

Teflon Tape
    2 rolls for a dollar

Ashcroft Gauge
    10 dollars

Available in 0-100, 0-160, 0-300

Oring Picks
    1 dollar

Hex Key Set
    3 dollars

Hopper Screwdriver
    2 for 1 dollar

All screw kits
    $7.00 per kit

Duracell Procell 9v
    3 for 5

and much more.

Shipping
    $3.00 for First Class, 5.50 for priority, 10.00 for Canada, 10.00 for Europe
    Last edited by Hobbyhorse; 12-24-2008 at 12:00 AM.