Thread: Palmers Rock for $35!!!

Palmers Rock for $35!!!

Hi everyone. This is not a sale thread, just trying to help fellow AOers out. I had taken a chance and ordered this: Palmers Lite Rock off ebay. I thought that it might be a micro Rock, but I received a regular rock instead, brand new. Looks pretty bad *** as an under barrel LPR for my up and coming pneumag, and I know the performance will be awesome. If anyone is looking for one, they have one left at that store, and if you search Palmers Lite, there are more at another store. The guy shipped rerally fast too. Had it in 2-3 days, I think.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, I apologize, and would you please move it. Thanks!!!

I think the description they have on there is from the palmers site for the micro rock as well. That's what I would have thought too. That's a great price for either one.

I would have been a little miffed that it wasn't a micro just because that sort of thing has been happening a lot to me lately. Even with pictures and specific details, I get something different than what I ordered and it wasn't a mistake (free "upgrade").

I hear ya. I was a little pissed off at first. But then I put it on the ASA, and it looked pretty good. I realized that a micro rock would only be about 1/2" shorter or so, and that the Rock ended up costing me about $20 less, so I cooled down and actually began to like it. The only thing is that I had messaged them twice asking about the item, and received no responses for weeks. As a matter of fact, I still haven't received a response. But they did ship fast once I ordered. If anyone is looking for a top quality LPR for a very reasonable price and size in not too important, this is a great deal.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Question for you or any other rock owner. When you adjust the output on the reg, does turning the screw clockwise increase or decrease the output pressure?

Dumb question I know, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget
    Dumb question I know, sorry!
    Not when you use grip regulators on other markers too.

Like drg said, clockwise is higher pressure, which is normal to me, not just because of mags but also most industrial regulators are that way too.

I think that the Rock says it on the tip too. Maybe not the older ones, but the one I received does. I love PPS for this. They make their stuff idiot proof (I am one of those people that always turns it in the wrong direction, which is why I went with a Rock!! haha)

Is this auction still giving out Palmer's Rocks?

I think so. The guy actually emailed me a week ago saying that he put a pic up.

the pic is of a micro rock though

I am pretty suire it is a rock,. The one that I received is exactly that one, and it is pretty long. Definately longer than a micro rock