Thread: "New" Factory Refurbished Rainmakers - Boxed and complete!!!

"New" Factory Refurbished Rainmakers - Boxed and complete!!!

Up for sale are three factory refurbished Rainmakers. They were never sold, and are essentially new. They include ALL original paperwork, batteries, plugs, tools, foam, etc. Two even include original Brass Eagle shipping boxes. All three include original Rainmaker packaging. First come, first serve for it to arrive in the original brown box. However, as they are refurbished, they all have some nicks and dings here and there. Keep in mind, these have been in storage for ~10 years.

Rainmaker #1 - Best condition of the bunch. Airs up and fires with no leaks. - SOLD
    Rainmaker #2 - Airs up, no leaks. Doesn't always fully cycle. Just needs to be oiled/TLC. Good condition packaging. - $300
    Rainmaker #3 - Airs up, cycles. Leaks down the barrel. Manual has battery damage (these have been in storage with original batteries for 10 years) - $265

I have not opened the guns up, or done ANYTHING but open the box, and air them up.

Post here or PM please!

wow! now THAT is something you dont see everyday! Did these have interchangeable barrels, or were they permanent?
    Minimag, 16" Dye Titanium, Benchmark double finger, phase II, level 10, 88 4500, warp.

The barrels are cocker threaded.

Bump.

Bump, I have eight more of these.

Quote Originally Posted by plastic
    Bump, I have eight more of these.
    What condition are they in?

The same as the above, but not opened/tested.