Thread: ● Custom Vinyl Decals, Stickers & Full Color Printing Available ● No minimum order ●

● Custom Vinyl Decals, Stickers & Full Color Printing Available ● No minimum order ●

Full Color Printing

Full color printed stickers and banners are now available. No minimum order is required. Stickers are priced per order, PM or email sales@paintballer187.com for a quote. Full color banners start at $5 per square foot and includes hem tape and grommets. Grommets can be placed at any desired location. Email or PM the size and design for a quote. Printing and cutting is all done in house; no subcontractors.

Samples

Printed Vinyl Material

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Standard Cut Vinyl

Work can be cut up to 50" in height and as long as you want. All vinyl is rated at four year outdoor life unless otherwise noted. Note that standard colors are usually stocked in 12" or 24" rolls but larger rolls can be ordered.

Sample pictures can be seen HERE

Custom Vinyl

Post your idea or picture here, or PM me with the details. To provide you with the fastest quote I need to know size, color, quantity and your idea (text or image). Below I have examples of work that I have completed and how they began.

Custom text
    Text: Somich Army
    Font: Pricedown
    End Product:

Custom Vinyl from an image. Image provided and the final product.

Cut Vinyl Colors

Pre-designed designs can be found at Paintballer187.com - Vinyl Decals
    Orders can be placed through my site or you can PM an order list.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

JT and Event Lense Vinyls
    HK lense vinyls are not available for sale, these are used as examples for custom work.

Pre-designed patterns - $6
    Custom patterns - $11

Shipping

$2 shipping will be added to all orders no matter how large or small the quantity. All orders are shipped USPS First Class. USPS Priority shipping can be added to an order for a flat rate of $5, if you do not mention adding Priority mail to the order shipping for First Class will be applied. Flat rate shipping is not available for shipping on banners and large print work.

AIM: Bulletproof7184
    Last edited by paintballer187; 06-10-2012 at 07:54 AM.

UP. Plenty of orders going out for companies, teams and one off personal orders.

sent an email with logo for quote for some stickers.

Anyone considering getting some work done with this guy do not hesitate. Top notch all the way. Great prices, quick turn around. Vinyl work and lazer is phenomenal as well.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

I would like to have some stickers and a banner made.

Noob questions: 1) the pre-cut vinyl, are those appropriate for a marker tattoo, or is it actually a square, clear sticker with just the image in an opaque color? And 2) have you done a pre-cut Airgun Designs logo?

Quote Originally Posted by Justus
    Noob questions: 1) the pre-cut vinyl, are those appropriate for a marker tattoo, or is it actually a square, clear sticker with just the image in an opaque color? And 2) have you done a pre-cut Airgun Designs logo?
    I'm not sure if I ever got back to you on this.

The precut vinyls are cut vinyl with no backing (clear or white).

I have not done the AGD logo although I have the design. I will have to email Tom to be sure it's OK to use in this application.

PM Inbound.....

Pm sent.

When I get a few minutes of extra time I will be posting up some AGD stickers. I got the go ahead from Mr. Kaye to do so. They will be available in sticker packs or in custom sizes.

AGD sticker sheets are up in another thread. PM me or email sales@paintballer187.com for your custom stickers or banners.

price shipped for PSP hopper numbers 58 both sides?

Bump.

pm in bound

Thread updated with new sample pictures, new materials and more predesigned stickers that are ready to order.

I have been given the OK to make AGD stickers as you can see in the top picture. I can use these designs to make goggle stickers for Events, JT spectra goggles, Dye I4s and Sly profits.