Thread: Macroline and Fittings on Nummech Frame

Macroline and Fittings on Nummech Frame

I need some help y'all. i have the ccm fittings with the regular and extended posts. It doesn't look right. What's the best way to get it connected?

Last edited by jbtamu1011; 08-17-2019 at 07:30 PM.

From what is shown in the picture. The extended post should be on the trigger frame and the standard post should be on the valve.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    From what is shown in the picture. The extended post should be on the trigger frame and the standard post should be on the valve.

I do have the extended on the trigger frame. Ill switch the valve one to the standard to see what happens.

Is there a good method to bend the macroline easier or more evenly?

I thought you were supposed to point them at each other and put like a 1" piece in there?
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I thought you were supposed to point them at each other and put like a 1" piece in there?
    The instructions show either facing each other as you mention or a small arch of line between the fittings. The only way i could point the fittings at each other would be to mill off the rear wings of the rail.

I have it like this now. Doesn't seem to be much in the way of my thumb and hand.

Last edited by jbtamu1011; 08-17-2019 at 07:29 PM.

If you look at nummech picture on his site showing off the trigger frame. He also uses an rt pro rail to show it off. Have you tried making a slight adjustment forward when looking at how he set his up to get around the rear rail wings.

If you look at nummech picture on his site showing off the trigger frame. He also uses an rt pro rail to show it off. Have you tried making a slight adjustment forward when looking at how he set his up to get around the rear rail wings.

I did not notice that before. I'm wondering if I have to use those type of fittings instead of the CCM one's that I have on in the picture. The CCM fittings seem to be a bit shorter in height than the normal fittings.

Use about half the macro & take fittings off leaving the posts on. Connect the macro to each fitting & then bolt each one to the post on frame & valve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
    Use about half the macro & take fittings off leaving the posts on. Connect the macro to each fitting & then bolt each one to the post on frame & valve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's not working on with the CCM fiittings. short post is on the valve. longer post is on the trigger frame.

Well had to go this route. Have to have fixed on valve and swivel on frame. No leaking. Can you anno these fittings? Or just spray paint?

Last edited by jbtamu1011; 08-17-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Is that an idiot mark I see on that valve?

lmao, c'mon tuna. It gives the valve a little character.

lol i was going to say the same thing.

Hey now. The valve is not where the attention should be. No wandering eyes in this post. Damn, barely noticeable in person. I'm sorry Tunaman.
    Last edited by jbtamu1011; 08-17-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Also, I felt sick to my stomach when I made that little knick.

Butchers!

Yeah, the ccm fittings won't work with that rail due to the wing. It required a pretty flat rail in my experience. It works with the ule rail and Luke's extended rail.

I'm sure more rails work but I only have the two I tested.

Hey guys, so I have some issues again with the fittings. I have an Armada rail now so no big wide wings to worry about. My question is more on the CCM fittings. I have their regular post in the valve and the extended post for AGD in the frame. Is that correct? I'm getting a big leak around the fitting on the frame. Please advise.

Where exactly is the leak coming from? The threading in the frame from the top of the ccm fitting? Is the oring in that fitting free from damage?

Where exactly is the leak coming from? The threading in the frame from the top of the ccm fitting? Is the oring in that fitting free from damage?

Not too sure where the leak is coming from. I'll try resealing the fitting in the frame. The fittings are brand new with new orings. I'll double check the oring in case I damaged it or pinched it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by jbtamu1011 View Post
    Hey guys, so I have some issues again with the fittings. I have an Armada rail now so no big wide wings to worry about. My question is more on the CCM fittings. I have their regular post in the valve and the extended post for AGD in the frame. Is that correct? I'm getting a big leak around the fitting on the frame. Please advise.
    So, do I have the correct length fittings from CCM on the valve and trigger frame? Short fitting post on valve and longer fitting post on frame.

Yes

Its a Tunavalve for crying out loud.

Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Its a Tunavalve for crying out loud.

Why ?

I already felt bad enough when I did it. Got over it. Now you brought up those feelings again

HAHA

Hey guys, still having a bit of trouble with getting my fittings to not leak. If I tighten down the fitting on the frame, it sits below the fitting on the valve. That's with the extended AGD ccm fitting on the frame. How much do i tighten the fittings? Also, should i use thread sealer instead of tape? Is this a good sealer for all paintball use?

Last edited by jbtamu1011; 11-29-2019 at 03:44 PM.