Thread: Micro emag going full auto

Micro emag going full auto

Hey guys gotta PTP emag 2000 that has all of its original parts that's going full auto as soon as you air it up and pull the trigger. When I say original parts I mean valve, frame, and unibody. Now I've researched the forum and the best I can tell is I'm looking at a worn sear or level 10 bolt. My question to y'all is if either one is worn down to the point that I get runaway, can you visibly see the wear or do you need a microscope to see it? Compared to my other level 10 bolts it looks fine and honestly the sear does too. Anyways was just wondering what you guys thought. Oh yea this is doing the full auto thing in mech mode.

Inspect the leading edge of your bolt and sear with a magnifying glass under good light.

Okay so it is that minuscule. Thanks Luke

Dont get Tuna started on Pro Team Products Automag products.....

Check to see that the on/off pin isn’t broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What valve?

What input pressure are you using?

What on/off do you have?

You can see a bad sear with the naked eye. Check for missing on/off oring.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

The sear did seem to have one corner that was slightly rounded versus the other side. I thought about pulling a sear from one of my other emags but they all have different bodies with different setups so I'd rather buy a new sear if it comes down to that. I will inspect closer tonight and let y'all know.
    In case I end up have to buy a new sear, does the micro emag require a slightly different sear or just a standard one?

Quote Originally Posted by Magoman View Post
    The sear did seem to have one corner that was slightly rounded versus the other side. I thought about pulling a sear from one of my other emags but they all have different bodies with different setups so I'd rather buy a new sear if it comes down to that. I will inspect closer tonight and let y'all know.
    In case I end up have to buy a new sear, does the micro emag require a slightly different sear or just a standard one?
    There are no more Micro Emag sears. You would have to modify the standard emag sear and pin to make it work.