Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 85.71%
  • No

1 14.29%

Thread: Custom goggle straps

Custom goggle straps

Would anyone be interested in an Automag.org strap possibly. Thinking of making a run. Obviously only 1 or 2 options but what would you guys want to see on it? I’m leaning towards tiger stipe or hexagon as a background and maybe the AGD lions with Automags.org on it. Straps would be mainly for jt flex so I’m not sure what other mask that would work for. Again, just an idea. Post here on what you would like to see. I know everyone won’t be pleased but I will decide on a final draft with some input for the final design. Cost would most likely be around $20 shipped depending on the amount ordered. Post up some ideas here

Last edited by keiko_819; 11-27-2019 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Added photo

Hmmm, i guess i will say it. Thiugh JT flex straps are probably the easiest to recreate, not even myself wear them anymore. Newer masks are better, in every way. Though showing pride and individuality, i am all for, but to do a small run, i don't think is cost effective. I could very well he wrong, but I don't think this is a good idea

When you say flex you mean the jt proflex? Nobody brings up a good point, however, if your talking about the proflex don't the empire e-flex basically use the same proflex parts more or less? Regardless, I'm still rocking a JT proflex, so I'd be interested in a pair of straps, maybe 2.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

i still wear a Spectra so,

Vio Extend and CMD.

so my brother and I came up with 2 designs, posted a link until I figure out how to host the pic here, most likely do a small run and get rid of most locally and give first dibs to the people who voted on the post. Big thanks to Alpha_q_up23 for doing the editing, he will be working on a final draft and we will get sent to get made...still looks to be around same price give or take a few bucks. I may be making a new post about these once I see how many we have left over...thanks for the input guys