Thread: Spartan X-mag Build

Spartan X-mag Build

This one has been a fun build. Larry’s spartan theme X-Mag. This mag came to me and needed some love, valve rebuild and tuning, feedneck mod, noid resoldered to the board. Then it was broken down completely and sent to Tyler at Aesthetic Anodizing who made Larry’s vision come to fruition. I am glad this one finally came together and I hope you enjoy it.

Link to my shop page:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeardedWorks/

Nice. Minimalist, though the 'blood splatter' isn't my taste, its not my vision nor gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Nice. Minimalist, though the 'blood splatter' isn't my taste, its not my vision nor gun.
    Not exactly my taste either...but fits perfectly with the vision especially if you have seen the movie The 300.

Exclamation

Molon labe .....

Don't think nobody will "come and take " that one.

That one is right up there with "Night Before Xmag" on my scale of x-mag perfection. 10/10 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoman View Post
    Don't think nobody will "come and take " that one.
    You might be surprised what that guy will do, we all know you just can never tell what he will say....

I can dig it, especially with the slashes of blood splatter - that's spot on. Those chevrons on the bpack must've been a PITA to pull off too.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag