Thread: Former MOTM and another Mag going on sale soon, need help

Former MOTM and another Mag going on sale soon, need help

Hello, I haven't played in a long time, life has been happening, I have an opportunity to buy into the firm I work for and it would be nice to do so without dipping into savings too much so I am willing to part with my PB gear. Including my precious mags. I want them to be used or appreciated. Can you please help me get a fair price for my gear pics are below (I am planning on making an itemized list this evening). Obviously the big ticket items are the 2 mags. I have not used any of this gear for 2+ years and cannot test it.Name:  013.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  186.0 KBName:  011.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  189.5 KB

Name:  008.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  143.4 KBName:  004.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  146.5 KBName:  003.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  138.6 KBName:  006.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  130.7 KBName:  001.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  119.7 KBName:  005.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  106.2 KB

Phoenix Mag

I've been looking for a Phoenix for my collection!! This is a beauty!

I know the rails are going for $140 from XMT with whatever stock he has left. I'd say around $600 would be a good starting point.

I pm'd you with interest.
    JB
    Aggie Class of '09

I would think that beauty could go for more then $600, maybe the blue one for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by kfletch View Post
    I would think that beauty could go for more then $600, maybe the blue one for that price.
    Yeah, I figure it would too. Wouldn't be any less than 600.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    JB
    Aggie Class of '09

not trying to price gouge or shoot it up at all, but i think with the market right now and that being a one off..its worth more than 600.

also is it pneumatic or straight mech? are there anymore matching parts anno'd that come with it?

900 doesn't seem unusual right now if you were a patient person, seems everything is getting bought quickly on other platforms.

in any case good luck, and this is just one guys opinion and i hope i'm not stepping on toes guys!

This got the better of me. Every time i look at the pics!!! Pm me your paypal if you wanna sell today at an offer i sent and have gone back and forth on.

That pnoenix you could probably get around 750$ ±100$ depending on how fast or if you're willing to wait it out and the ULE with splash rail you could get around 550$ ±100$

Lot sold

yowza, I usually don't clutter up a FS thread but that phoenix body marker is superb.
    Cheers to new owner!