Thread: New Emag board

New Emag board

Looks like Sci-fi paintball is in the works of making an Emag board. I知 eager to see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone let me know if that ever happens. OKTHNX

Quote Originally Posted by dstud2000 View Post
    Looks like Sci-fi paintball is in the works of making an Emag board. I知 eager to see how it goes.

I concur with BigEvil on this please let us know when this happens. I'd be interested, hell, although I bought an emag lower from jake recently, I wouldn't mind doing another emag project with a new board in it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    I concur with BigEvil on this please let us know when this happens. I'd be interested, hell, although I bought an emag lower from jake recently, I wouldn't mind doing another emag project with a new board in it.

Yeah, if I find out more I値l post up.

sweet!
    JB
    Aggie Class of '09

Quote Originally Posted by dstud2000 View Post
    Yeah, if I find out more I値l post up.

Thank you!!!

Well crap MCB goes down and my wallet breathes a sigh of relief, until I see this then it goes running and screaming. Excuse me. Ive gotta go catch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

There is no market for a new Emag board. I am pretty sure Jay still has more and they were the best made so far. If it uses the same LCD as the Stock board I will approve.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    There is no market for a new Emag board. I am pretty sure Jay still has more and they were the best made so far. If it uses the same LCD as the Stock board I will approve.
    Brandon from Sci-fi didn稚 give any details yet as to what he had planned for it. I am going to assume that like the other sci-fi boards it will be Bluetooth compatible if you want to use that. The Eblade versions were compatible with the E1,E2 LCD I believe and also the RGB of the Worr Frames, and they come with both optical and microswitch. I have a Sci-Fi board scheduled to be delivered for my Shocker Sport tomorrow, he supported both types of switches, dome and lever. After I get it up and running I can probably give a better review of what to expect from a Sci-fi board in general. As for the Emag board specifically when I see more I値l post up.

I sent Brandon some info. I do like that his boards can use bluetooth and an led for programming. Realistically bluetooth is how 90% of people will be programming it. It is too easy not to.

It is also nice that he is actively updating software as well. Hopefully he makes the noids and battery/ ground wires removable from the board and give a little bit of room for the buttons.

Would the emags still have to run on the AGD batteries if you put his board in?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jbtamu1011 View Post

The battery size was a result of the noid power draw. I am not sure if Brandon has other plans though.

New Emag board

Quote Originally Posted by jbtamu1011 View Post

He did not specify, but I thought that part of the reason for the large battery pack was because of how big the solenoid is. I would assume that would stay the same as the noid I would think would stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    The battery size was a result of the noid power draw. I am not sure if Brandon has other plans though.
    It will be interesting to see which way he takes it. Tried and true works for me but am open to something new as well.