Thread: Small micro line fittings source needed.

Small micro line fittings source needed.

Hey guys,

I used to get all my small air/pneumatic parts from Air Soldier parts but his website doesn’t list hardly anything anymore and definitely not the parts I need. Where are you guys sourcing your parts from now? I’m specifically looking for the M3 threaded elbow that can swivel and has a micro line barb for 1/16 line on the other end. If anyone has a line on that I’d appreciate it.

Andrew

You can try nummech(the same place with the hoseless mag frame) as like airsoldier, has a bunch of that kind of stuff. Otherwise, mouser or mcmaster-carr. Though you can give have blue an enail, he might even tell you where to go specifically for the part you are after, with links.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Yeah he doesn’t do the small stuff, just the macroline. Unless he has a secret squirrel section of the website.

Nobody~thanks for the suggestions, I’ve got an email out to blue but haven’t heard back yet. Still browsing McMaster but haven’t found quite what I want yet, most of what they had was too big. I’ll give mouser a look.

Check out Clippard, this link will get you close but you will need to dig around to find what you need. https://www.clippard.com/products/fitting-barb